Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi everyone
Hi Lorren,
Welcome back to the forum.  Love your pic you hottie.  You should make that your avatar.  If you need a way to track your wife, a suggestion....get the Life360 app for your cell phones.  With that app, I'm able to track my wife and can see when she is headed home so I know to undress and take off the makeup.  Thing is, she can see where you are as well but that's really not an issue as you can turn off the app if you go somewhere dressed and you don't want her to know you went somewhere.
I feel for you gurl, as I am in same situation.  I'm over 60 and my wife knows nothing of my dressing.  So I have to dress when I can which is very infrequently as I have to time my dressing episodes with her being out for a few hours which is not often as she is retired.  That and I am going through electrolysis treatments so I'm in a constant cycle of grow whiskers, electrolysis, shave, grow whiskers, repeat.   Makin' progress and looking forward to the day I never grab a razor.
Heart 
Anne
(09-16-2019, 11:42 PM)Sarah L Wrote:
(09-16-2019, 09:01 PM)lorren Wrote:

Hi Lorren, welcome back to the forum. WOW you look smokin hot.

Thanks,
I try.
 Hope you like these too.
Lorren
[attachment=2127]
[attachment=2128]
[attachment=2129]
Lorren
(09-17-2019, 10:24 PM)lorren Wrote:
(09-16-2019, 11:42 PM)Sarah L Wrote:
(09-16-2019, 09:01 PM)lorren Wrote:

Hi Lorren, welcome back to the forum. WOW you look smokin hot.

Thanks,
I try.
 Hope you like these too.
Lorren

So many naughty thoughts. Those pics are bringing out or up the guy in me.
Sarah L
(09-05-2019, 12:45 PM)Sarah L Wrote: Hi everyone. My name is Sarah, Im a 48 year old married bi male crossdresser. I've worn panties every day for years. About two years ago I bought my first skirt and top just to wear around the house. As a "joke" I went to work last Halloween in drag. At least that's what I told my coworkers. I was nervous at first but then it felt natural. I actually smiled all day. I got so many good compliments which really set me at ease and boosted my confidence. The best part was when one guy started hitting on me. My wife is very supportive except shaving my chest or legs. I made a set of breasts by layering liquid latex and toilet paper over a balloon. Let it dry overnight then cut the balloon, pulled it out and stuffed it with toilet paper. Since then I bought a pair of breastforms made into a clear bra. My makeup and outfit collection grows every week. I hope to come to Janets Closet to have a full makeover and be fitted for new breastforms. I'd like to get the ones that use adhesive.

Sarah,
Don't wait RUN to Janet's Closet fort a makeover, they are awesome. Ashlee is supper, loved ever moment  of my makeover. Took my Camera and Ashlee shot or 60 photo of me all over the store(will post soon). Felt so great I left and drove all day dressed.
Lynda
(09-17-2019, 06:32 AM)Anne Wrote: Hi Lorren,
Welcome back to the forum.  Love your pic you hottie.  You should make that your avatar.  If you need a way to track your wife, a suggestion....get the Life360 app for your cell phones.  With that app, I'm able to track my wife and can see when she is headed home so I know to undress and take off the makeup.  Thing is, she can see where you are as well but that's really not an issue as you can turn off the app if you go somewhere dressed and you don't want her to know you went somewhere.
I feel for you gurl, as I am in same situation.  I'm over 60 and my wife knows nothing of my dressing.  So I have to dress when I can which is very infrequently as I have to time my dressing episodes with her being out for a few hours which is not often as she is retired.  That and I am going through electrolysis treatments so I'm in a constant cycle of grow whiskers, electrolysis, shave, grow whiskers, repeat.   Makin' progress and looking forward to the day I never grab a razor.

Hi Anne,
I do use Life 360 and I have it set up the same way. I can see her every move, but I have mine turned off. I have the app hidden on her phone, so she don't know it exists. I hate having to do that, but she just wouldn't understand my crossdressing needs. Crossdressing for me is such a stress release and it just feels so good looking at myself in my pictures and in the mirror. Got to run, send me a message if you like.
Lorren
Lorren
(09-19-2019, 06:46 PM)Lynd J Wrote: Sarah,
Don't wait RUN to Janet's Closet fort a makeover, they are awesome. Ashlee is supper, loved ever moment  of my makeover. Took my Camera and Ashlee shot or 60 photo of me all over the store(will post soon). Felt so great I left and drove all day dressed.
Lynda

Hi Lynda,
I'm too far from Detroit to get a makeover but I keep reading how wonderful they are at Janet's with the makeovers.  I cannot wait to see your pictures from it.
Heart 
Anne