Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Closet @
Ladies,

Just a few in a blue dress and all of my pics I'm wearing my DD Dollies. Make me feel so bitch  Tongue

Heart

Raquel Marie

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(09-01-2019, 01:04 AM)Raquel Marie Wrote: Ladies,

Just a few in a blue dress and all of my pics I'm wearing my DD Dollies. Make me feel so bitch  Tongue

Heart

Raquel Marie

Raquel, you look like one happy little clam. Hugs, Michelle Heart Heart
Of all your outfits, this is my favorite.  You are rockin' that blue number.  And I  Heart how you always smile in your pics.  Best look is always showing a great smile and you have that down gurl.  Love it.
Heart 
Anne
(09-01-2019, 06:15 AM)Anne,Thanks,  I love to dress and being in the closet receiving compliments is just great!!!!!!!Raquel Marie Wrote: HeartOf all your outfits, this is my favorite.  You are rockin' that blue number.  And I  Heart how you always smile in your pics.  Best look is always showing a great smile and you have that down gurl.  Love it.

(09-01-2019, 05:10 AM)MichelleLThank you so much for the compliments, very happy in front of the camera and showing myself to youRaquel Marie Wrote:
(09-01-2019, 01:04 AM)Raquel Marie Wrote: Ladies,

Heart

Raquel Marie

Raquel, you look like one happy little clam. Hugs, Michelle Heart Heart
Just one word for it - HOT