Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dinner Date
(09-03-2019, 05:44 PM)JodieLynne Wrote:
(09-03-2019, 04:51 AM)Anne Wrote: Any juicy stories you can share about your date night?  I was thinking more along the lines of the "muggles" reactions.   LOL, I like how you coined that.

LOL Anne, my daughter is a huge Harry Potter fan, and it just seemed to fit. I dislike using the term "normals", because that implies that we are abnormals.  So, they are the muggles, and we are the fabulous magical creatures!

One funny muggle tale: there was a husband/wife couple in the next booth. The wife was facing away from me, the hubby facing in my direction, and he kept leaning to the side to see around his wife and my BF to look at me.

After about the sixth time, it started to get annoying. He wasn't doing anything, just staring, and probably whispering to his wife.

Our food had arrived, BF got a big juicy cheeseburger deluxe with bacon (it smelled soooooo good!), while I had the chef salad. HE doesn't have to worry about his waistline! Anyway, I took a pickle spear from his plate, and when the nosy neighbor leaned over again, I began doing very suggestive things with that pickle, to the point where he stopped peeking, and my BF started 'peaking", if you catch my drift. Wink

OMG that is too funny of a story.  Don't I wish I could have been a fly on the wall listening to that couple's conversation.  Unfortunately, the way they reacted is why so many are frightened to dress in public.  And what a generous BF sharing his sausage...I'm sure you enjoyed every inch of that saugage... Tongue
Heart 
Anne
(09-04-2019, 06:59 AM)Anne Wrote: OMG that is too funny of a story.  Don't I wish I could have been a fly on the wall listening to that couple's conversation.  Unfortunately, the way they reacted is why so many are frightened to dress in public.  And what a generous BF sharing his sausage...I'm sure you enjoyed every inch of that saugage... Tongue

As long as I couldn't hear what they were saying, it doesn't matter. Smile
And when I went to the Ladies room, I was complimented on my outfit, and even asked where I got my boots from!

The most important advice I can give, is that if you act like you belong, there are few people who will give you grief.

This little TEDx talk by CiCi inspires me, I hope it can help all you girls hesitant to go out in the world.

https://youtu.be/fw30yjccnD4
Before you can love another, you HAVE to love yourself first
I aim to misbehave
(09-04-2019, 07:50 PM)JodieLynne Wrote:
(09-04-2019, 06:59 AM)Anne Wrote: OMG that is too funny of a story.  Don't I wish I could have been a fly on the wall listening to that couple's conversation.  Unfortunately, the way they reacted is why so many are frightened to dress in public.  And what a generous BF sharing his sausage...I'm sure you enjoyed every inch of that saugage... Tongue

As long as I couldn't hear what they were saying, it doesn't matter. Smile
And when I went to the Ladies room, I was complimented on my outfit, and even asked where I got my boots from!

The most important advice I can give, is that if you act like you belong, there are few people who will give you grief.

This little TEDx talk by CiCi inspires me, I hope it can help all you girls hesitant to go out in the world.

https://youtu.be/mQZmCJUSC6g
Ah, Carly Simon - You're So Vain! Love, Michelle
LOL I'm not sure how Carly got in there....

I meant to C & P THIS:

https://youtu.be/fw30yjccnD4
Before you can love another, you HAVE to love yourself first
I aim to misbehave
(09-03-2019, 08:34 PM)JodieLynne Wrote:
(09-03-2019, 06:40 PM)MichelleL Wrote: Dammit Jodie! I'm starving myself trying to loose weight, and you're talking about big, fact, juicy, mouth watering, hunks of pink swollen meat... Damn, now you have me thinking of something completely different! I'm just going to fix a tuna salad, and go to bed. Love ya, Michelle Heart Heart

Sorry. Smile
My BF is so good to me though, he gave me a taste of his meat. And he even let me have a bite of his burger, too!  LOL
That’s funny Jodie!  Isn’t it fun though when your out with a man for dinner, theatre, whatever?  So fun just holding hands, a kiss when he takes you home, etc.