Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Movie date outfit
(04-21-2019, 07:50 PM)JodieLynne Wrote:
(04-21-2019, 04:33 PM)Suzy Wrote: >>SNIP<<
 With that he kissed me goodnight!  Oh, and he hadn’t shaved for a few days!  What a guy!

Congrats on another fun date!
It's a different feeling getting kissed by a stubbly man, yeah?
I was never very found of hairy bodies as a him, but I do like my BF's hairiness and scratchy beard!

Jodie...when I am in male drab mode, I have no interest in a man-on-man experience.  But as Anne, I enjoy kissing a man, being held in his arms, being desired by him and taking care of his "needs".  Scratchy stubble....no problem for this gurl.
Heart 
Anne
(04-22-2019, 06:23 AM)Anne Wrote:
(04-21-2019, 07:50 PM)JodieLynne Wrote:
(04-21-2019, 04:33 PM)Suzy Wrote: >>SNIP<<
 With that he kissed me goodnight!  Oh, and he hadn’t shaved for a few days!  What a guy!

Congrats on another fun date!
It's a different feeling getting kissed by a stubbly man, yeah?
I was never very found of hairy bodies as a him, but I do like my BF's hairiness and scratchy beard!

Jodie...when I am in male drab mode, I have no interest in a man-on-man experience.  But as Anne, I enjoy kissing a man, being held in his arms, being desired by him and taking care of his "needs".  Scratchy stubble....no problem for this gurl.
I’m sort of in that boat too! But now when I’m all dolled and being treated a female I am definitely attracted to men! And vice versa!
You look fantastic in jeans and sexy flats. You are amazing