Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dinner Date
What I wore when my BF took me out for dinner.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Before you can love another, you HAVE to love yourself first
I aim to misbehave
(08-31-2019, 06:53 PM)JodieLynne Wrote: What I wore when my BF took me out for dinner.
Jodie, that's cute. Every time I see you all posting pictures of your outfits, I have this sudden desire to go shopping. Hopefully after my mom moves in, and we get settled, her and I can go shopping. Where did you all go for dinner? I hope you had (or are having) a nice dainty ladies meal. And desert later on! Love ya, Michelle Heart Heart
Michelle (and everyone!) I strongly and highly recommend "retail therapy" for whatever ails you.

Sad? Go shopping.

Happy? Go Shopping.

Broke? Uhh, give "Daddy" the puppy dog eyes and pouty lips and let HIM take you shopping!   Big Grin 

For our dinner date, he took me to a '50's themed diner, where the waitresses all wear saddle shoes, bobby socks, poodle skirts and cute blouses. I would have applied for a job there, but I'm a bit long in the tooth to pull off the teeny-bopper look. Maybe if they had a Librarian themed restaurant....
I aim to misbehave
Hi Jodie,
Wish you had taken a pic of the restaurant and posted.  I'll bet it is a fun restaurant with a fun theme.  Seeing the waitresses in their outfits might be an inspiration to buy an outfit to copy their look.  You look wonderful in your two piece outfit.  Love the skirt and blouse.

I agree with your therapy....happy/sad/melancholy/bored...go shopping.   Sleepy
Heart 
Anne
(09-01-2019, 06:10 AM)Anne Wrote: Hi Jodie,
Wish you had taken a pic of the restaurant and posted.  I'll bet it is a fun restaurant with a fun theme.  Seeing the waitresses in their outfits might be an inspiration to buy an outfit to copy their look.  You look wonderful in your two piece outfit.  Love the skirt and blouse.

I agree with your therapy....happy/sad/melancholy/bored...go shopping.   Sleepy

Anne, you forgot - breathing, go shopping, awake, go shopping! Love ya, Michelle Heart Heart
Hey Anne, I should have, but I never remember to take pics until later.
Plus, I was too busy enjoying the time with my guy, and gauging the muggles reactions. Smile
I aim to misbehave
(09-01-2019, 07:41 PM)JodieLynne Wrote: Hey Anne, I should have, but I never remember to take pics until later.
Plus, I was too busy enjoying the time with my guy, and gauging the muggles reactions. Smile

Any juicy stories you can share about your date night?  I was thinking more along the lines of the "muggles" reactions.   LOL, I like how you coined that.
Heart 
Anne
(09-03-2019, 04:51 AM)Anne Wrote: Any juicy stories you can share about your date night?  I was thinking more along the lines of the "muggles" reactions.   LOL, I like how you coined that.

LOL Anne, my daughter is a huge Harry Potter fan, and it just seemed to fit. I dislike using the term "normals", because that implies that we are abnormals.  So, they are the muggles, and we are the fabulous magical creatures!

One funny muggle tale: there was a husband/wife couple in the next booth. The wife was facing away from me, the hubby facing in my direction, and he kept leaning to the side to see around his wife and my BF to look at me.

After about the sixth time, it started to get annoying. He wasn't doing anything, just staring, and probably whispering to his wife.

Our food had arrived, BF got a big juicy cheeseburger deluxe with bacon (it smelled soooooo good!), while I had the chef salad. HE doesn't have to worry about his waistline! Anyway, I took a pickle spear from his plate, and when the nosy neighbor leaned over again, I began doing very suggestive things with that pickle, to the point where he stopped peeking, and my BF started 'peaking", if you catch my drift. Wink
I aim to misbehave
(09-03-2019, 05:44 PM)JodieLynne Wrote:
(09-03-2019, 04:51 AM)Anne Wrote: Any juicy stories you can share about your date night?  I was thinking more along the lines of the "muggles" reactions.   LOL, I like how you coined that.

LOL Anne, my daughter is a huge Harry Potter fan, and it just seemed to fit. I dislike using the term "normals", because that implies that we are abnormals.  So, they are the muggles, and we are the fabulous magical creatures!

One funny muggle tale: there was a husband/wife couple in the next booth. The wife was facing away from me, the hubby facing in my direction, and he kept leaning to the side to see around his wife and my BF to look at me.

After about the sixth time, it started to get annoying. He wasn't doing anything, just staring, and probably whispering to his wife.

Our food had arrived, BF got a big juicy cheeseburger deluxe with bacon (it smelled soooooo good!), while I had the chef salad. HE doesn't have to worry about his waistline! Anyway, I took a pickle spear from his plate, and when the nosy neighbor leaned over again, I began doing very suggestive things with that pickle, to the point where he stopped peeking, and my BF started 'peaking", if you catch my drift. Wink

Dammit Jodie! I'm starving myself trying to loose weight, and you're talking about big, fact, juicy, mouth watering, hunks of pink swollen meat... Damn, now you have me thinking of something completely different! I'm just going to fix a tuna salad, and go to bed. Love ya, Michelle Heart Heart
(09-03-2019, 06:40 PM)MichelleL Wrote: Dammit Jodie! I'm starving myself trying to loose weight, and you're talking about big, fact, juicy, mouth watering, hunks of pink swollen meat... Damn, now you have me thinking of something completely different! I'm just going to fix a tuna salad, and go to bed. Love ya, Michelle Heart Heart

Sorry. Smile
My BF is so good to me though, he gave me a taste of his meat. And he even let me have a bite of his burger, too! LOL
I aim to misbehave