Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back in black
Here are a few more pics.Dresses are coming soon. Enjoy

Heart

Raquel Marie

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(08-30-2019, 07:06 PM)Raquel Marie Wrote: Here are a few more pics.Dresses are coming soon. Enjoy

Heart

Raquel Marie

Raquel my dear....you need to condition yourself to cross your legs like a real woman.  You are crossing your legs like a guy does.  If you compare my pic to yours, notice how close my knees are when one leg is crossed over the other.  Just lending you a bit of posing advice here.  Angel
Heart 
Anne
(08-30-2019, 09:49 PM)AnneJust wanted to get the whore heel in the pic.  Thanks for the tip. I\m wearing my Dolly DD in all of the pics thanks to Janet. Raquel Marie Wrote:
(08-30-2019, 07:06 PM)Raquel Marie Wrote: Here are a few more pics.Dresses are coming soon. Enjoy

Heart

Raquel Marie

Raquel my dear....you need to condition yourself to cross your legs like a real woman.  You are crossing your legs like a guy does.  If you compare my pic to yours, notice how close my knees are when one leg is crossed over the other.  Just lending you a bit of posing advice here.  Angel
(08-31-2019, 08:04 AM)Raquel Marie Wrote:
(08-30-2019, 09:49 PM)AnneJust wanted to get the whore heel in the pic.  Thanks for the tip. I\m wearing my Dolly DD in all of the pics thanks to Janet. Raquel Marie Wrote:

Heart

Raquel Marie

Love how you look in your Dolly's.
Heart 
Anne

Heart

Raquel Marie

As AC/DC said, Back in Black, something about that look of black lingerie and smooth shaven legs that is, ... well you know!
You are gorgeous!
Back in back in black