Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another New User here
Hello, I go by the name "MaryAnne Bissette".

A mature man following a longtime fantasy and beginning my journey into cross-dressing. Open to any tips, advice, or guidance. If you are local to Tucson, Az that would be a bonus.
Hi MaryAnne,
If you typed something to tell us about yourself, it did not post.  Can you give it another try so we can all meet you?
Heart 
Anne
Hello, I go by the name "MaryAnne Bissette".

A mature man following a longtime fantasy and beginning my journey into cross-dressing. Open to any tips, advice, or guidance. If you are local to Tucson, Az that would be a bonus.

For some reason, her type colour is the same as the background colour. But that ^^^ is what she posted.

Welcome to the circus MaryAnne!
Before you can love another, you HAVE to love yourself first
I aim to misbehave
(08-27-2019, 03:25 PM)JodieLynne Wrote: Hello, I go by the name "MaryAnne Bissette".

For some reason, her type colour is the same as the background colour. But that ^^^ is what she posted.

Welcome to the circus MaryAnne!

MaryAnne, Tuscon, Az! My sons and I were just there early this summer when we went to the Grand Canyon. Tuscon was the last stop before heading home. The boys love the Pima Air and Space Museum, and we went to Pinnacle Peaks for steak dinners. I have been to several PPs, so I knew what to expect, and I made them wear ties. So they are now pinned to the rafters! Hugs, Michelle Heart Heart
Hi MaryAnne,
Welcome to the forum.  Happy to see the pink fog has guided another soul to the land of beautiful women's clothing.  How are you and anything specific we can help you with?
Heart 
Anne