Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clear the air
Hi all - first of all, if I offended Anne, I’m sorry.  I guess I was taken aback by being called a liar and somehow was put down for how I take photos.  I thought everyone enjoyed seeing my photos during my adventures out as Suzy.  At least I did till I received Anne’s reply.  First of all, I just find it easy to take selfies in large open rooms with mirrors.   I guess I could use the timer on my iPhone for photos, but I’m  just not that much of a techie.  But the photos do reflect how I present myself when out in. public.  And as far as Sam is concerned, we are just friends. Nothing more.  Anyhow, if you all prefer that I don’t post  threads from my outings, no problem. Thanks
Post what you want, enjoy the thrill of it.

I do not intend to get into an argument over whether you are truthful or not. I really don't care, either way.

I've looked at your pics, and they are lovely. However, ALL your pics are from a dressing room, kind of boring after a while, yeah?

If you are really concerned about what others think, then the answer is simple: Have your Sam take a pic of you, while you are out and about. Easy Peasey, lemon squeezy.

Please note that this is NOT a challenge, or an accusation, I am just presenting a solution to your dilemma. Take it for what it is.
Before you can love another, you HAVE to love yourself first
I aim to misbehave
(08-23-2019, 07:22 PM)JodieLynne Wrote: Post what you want, enjoy the thrill of it.

I do not intend to get into an argument over whether you are truthful or not. I really don't care, either way.

I've looked at your pics, and they are lovely. However, ALL your pics are from a dressing room, kind of boring after a while, yeah?

If you are really concerned about what others think, then the answer is simple: Have your Sam take a pic of you, while you are out and about. Easy Peasey, lemon squeezy.

Please note that this is NOT a challenge, or an accusation, I am just presenting a solution to your dilemma. Take it for what it is.

(08-24-2019, 02:31 PM)Suzy Wrote:
(08-23-2019, 07:22 PM)JodieLynne Wrote: Post what you want, enjoy the thrill of it.

Hi Jodie - thanks for the reply, one of the recent photos I just posted was me at Nordstrom’s out in the store with other women shopping for shoes, not in a dressing room.  I go out and just try to blend in with other women doing their thing.  Hope you appreciate that.  I’d like to see more of the ladies on this forum posting their pics.  Would be fun for sure!

Hi Jodie - thanks for the reply, one of the recent photos I just posted was me at Nordstrom’s out in the store with other women shopping for shoes, not in a dressing room.  I go out and just try to blend in with other women doing their thing.  Hope you appreciate that.  I’d like to see more of the ladies on this forum posting their pics.  Would be fun for sure!

Well now, you want pictures? So, since we are in the process of moving, things are a bit 'hectic', and I just got internet back. Anne suggested to me to get some pictures of me doing housework in a 50s style dress and heels. So I'm going to do that. Hopefully in a couple/few weeks when things settle down. How about a shot of me in bra, panties, garter belt and stockings, and heels, with an apron on taking cookies out of the oven? Or a similar outfit, vacuuming the floors, or cleaning out the toilets? Or how about that with a flak jacket, helmet, and 'weapon in my hand' (I want to be somewhat politically correct). Anyway, I haven't posted many pictures because I can't take a picture of myself worth shit. But since my mother will be here too, she can take them! Hugs, Michelle Heart Heart

I got this in a ad, and I did a little 'fiddling' with it. Enjoy. Hugs, Michelle

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(08-24-2019, 07:32 PM)MichelleL Wrote:

Well now, you want pictures? So, since we are in the process of moving, things are a bit 'hectic', and I just got internet back. Anne suggested to me to get some pictures of me doing housework in a 50s style dress and heels. So I'm going to do that. Hopefully in a couple/few weeks when things settle down. How about a shot of me in bra, panties, garter belt and stockings, and heels, with an apron on taking cookies out of the oven? Or a similar outfit, vacuuming the floors, or cleaning out the toilets? Or how about that with a flak jacket, helmet, and 'weapon in my hand' (I want to be somewhat politically correct). Anyway, I haven't posted many pictures because I can't take a picture of myself worth shit. But since my mother will be here too, she can take them! Hugs, Michelle Heart Heart

I got this in a ad, and I did a little 'fiddling' with it. Enjoy. Hugs, Michelle

I love the position Michelle!
You Look great post what you like who cares where you take your pictures the fact is you are taking them it takes a lot to do post them you go girl
If we look at the big picture, we as a group are forced into the "closet" why should we criticize each other? we should be uplifting and supportive. Suzy is attractive and having fun going out in public, I wish I had the stones to do so myself. Would it be fun to see Suzy out in different locations strutting her stuff? sure, but whatever she is comfortable with is fine with me. I looked forward to logging in everyday and seeing her pics, and anyone else that wants to share. Now, if we can get Suzy to strut her stuff in a tight dress, pantyhose, garters and 6" heels!!! wow!!! that would be so hot! maybe show off some tail!! lol! sorry lost control there for a second. Anyone else up for the challenge? We can't show off to the public, but maybe we can show off to each other? now that i opened my big mouth, I suppose I'm obligated to post a pic......
Suzy , Hi , you look so cute in your dresses and lingerie , i so envy you and Sam , please do more pics i enjoy them . And to my friend Michelle i would love to see those pics . Your LeslieAnne
Well, I don't want to get into a debate, so, all I'll say is that I enjoy seeing pictures of others. It's kind of like waaaay back when I liked books with pictures much better than the ones' without.

Michelle, that sounds like a that would make a great photo series! Taken (hopefully) by yor Mom even, Wow.

When I get a chance I'll post a few more of my own here too, but I'll start another thread.
Amy
Yep, one of these days. Probably sooner than later since everything is shutdown and I'm back to shaving. Maybe I'll take some this weekend. Who knows; it is an eternity away. Hugs, Michelle Heart Heart