Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New furniture
I went to the furniture store today and ordered my bed, nightstand and lingerie chest. The sales lady never batted an eye when I said is was for me. It gets delivered Thursday. Finally a place to put my bras, panties, garter belts and stockings. I am so happy. And tired from moving. I think I will go have a nice relaxing bath and shave my legs (it's been three days). Love ya, Michelle Heart Heart

Oh, I forgot, after my bedroom gets sorted out, and my internet gets moved, I'll have my mother take a picture of me on the bed with my teddy bear. Love, Michelle Heart Heart
I always hated moving....such a chore and so tiring.  But it could be worse...it could be the days of early settlers and you'd have to chop down trees and build a log cabin with a dirt floor.   Big Grin
Heart 
Anne
(08-19-2019, 06:01 AM)Anne Wrote: I always hated moving....such a chore and so tiring.  But it could be worse...it could be the days of early settlers and you'd have to chop down trees and build a log cabin with a dirt floor.   Big Grin

Yep, but in those days, and living like that, we didn't bras and panties to worry about. And there was a big, strong, hard man to keep you safe and saisfied. Gotta look at the bright side. I keep him fed and clothed and a clean house, and I get the 'hard' end of the bargain as often as I want..... love, Michelle
(08-19-2019, 10:17 AM)MichelleL Wrote:
(08-19-2019, 06:01 AM)Anne Wrote: I always hated moving....such a chore and so tiring.  But it could be worse...it could be the days of early settlers and you'd have to chop down trees and build a log cabin with a dirt floor.   Big Grin

Yep, but in those days, and living like that, we didn't bras and panties to worry about. And there was a big, strong, hard man to keep you safe and saisfied. Gotta look at the bright side. I keep him fed and clothed and a clean house, and I get the 'hard' end of the bargain as often as I want..... love, Michelle

Interesting and true.  I looked up the history of the bra and during the 1800's, the corset was the primary device used for shaping and breast support in Europe...possibly the eastern U.S. although my brief search did not find anything on what U.S. women used in the 1800's.  The patent office granted a patent on the first bra on November 3, 1914 so maybe we should celebrate that day.   On November 3rd, we will all make like divas and walk around only wearing a bra.  Wink
Heart 
Anne
(08-20-2019, 05:37 AM)Anne Wrote:

Interesting and true.  I looked up the history of the bra and during the 1800's, the corset was the primary device used for shaping and breast support in Europe...possibly the eastern U.S. although my brief search did not find anything on what U.S. women used in the 1800's.  The patent office granted a patent on the first bra on November 3, 1914 so maybe we should celebrate that day.   On November 3rd, we will all make like divas and walk around only wearing a bra.  Wink
Just a bra on 11/3 sounds like a plan. Course I'd rather have real blobs and walk around topless! Hopefully by this time next year. Anyway, the furniture arrived today and I love it. And my lingerie chest is now full. I'd post some pictures, but I still do not have internet. Only cell service from my tablet. They have to trench a line across the yard to the front of the house. Hopefully this Saturday. We will see and then some pictures. Promise....  Anyway, my sheets are pink and my mother wants to make me a pink themed comforter for Christmas. And I did my bathroom in pink as well. Well, nighty night ladies, time to get the kids showers and tucked in for bed. Hugs, Michelle Heart Heart

(08-22-2019, 07:01 PM)MichelleL Wrote:
(08-20-2019, 05:37 AM)Anne Wrote:

Just a bra on 11/3 sounds like a plan. Course I'd rather have real blobs and walk around topless! Hopefully by this time next year. Anyway, the furniture arrived today and I love it. And my lingerie chest is now full. I'd post some pictures, but I still do not have internet. Only cell service from my tablet. They have to trench a line across the yard to the front of the house. Hopefully this Saturday. We will see and then some pictures. Promise....  Anyway, my sheets are pink and my mother wants to make me a pink themed comforter for Christmas. And I did my bathroom in pink as well. Well, nighty night ladies, time to get the kids showers and tucked in for bed. Hugs, Michelle Heart Heart
Ha, ha, ha.... 'real blobs'! I meant ' real BOOBS'. Sometimes I can be a ditz. Love, Michelle