Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am truly sorry.....
Ladies, you have all been the best of friends over the short time since I joined this forum but I'm going to have to step away from all of this for a bit. There has been a festering issue boiling under the surface with my ex-family and it came to a head the other day. The only way out of this is for me to take a hiatus and devote all my attention to the two that mean the most to me. I am about all they have left, and I cannot let them down. Thank you all for all of your love and friendship, Michelle
Stay strong and take care of important business
Well hello out there, all you wonder and gorgeous ladies. Michelle is back, and with a vengeance. There were some 'ex-tended family issues' that I was looking to make so 'serious alterations' to, but they worked themselves out. So now, Michelle can get her lazy ass back in gear and get this stuff moving. Moving did I say? Well, my mother and I will be signing a lease on a very nice 4 bedroom townhouse later today. A bedroom each for her and I, and for each of my two sons. And then maybe I'll be able to 'entertain any gentlemen callers'! AND, I just got back from the therapist. She is writing the letter affirming my need to get an orchiectomy. So, once the letter is in hand, it's off to find a surgeon to go snip, snip, and become testosterone free. AND, it will be back to get my estrogen prescription re-filled and let my new hormones run wild. So, all in all, my plans have been delayed a couple of months, but they have not changed. This past couple of months have been hell, but I came through it, and I think better for the experience. I do thank you all for your thoughts and prayers, and I'm sorry I couldn't be more up-front when I had to bow out temporarily. Hugs and kisses FOREVER, Michelle Heart Heart
(08-12-2019, 02:39 PM)MichelleL Wrote: Well hello out there, all you wonder and gorgeous ladies. Michelle is back, and with a vengeance. There were some 'ex-tended family issues' that I was looking to make so 'serious alterations' to, but they worked themselves out. So now, Michelle can get her lazy ass back in gear and get this stuff moving. Moving did I say? Well, my mother and I will be signing a lease on a very nice 4 bedroom townhouse later today. A bedroom each for her and I, and for each of my two sons. And then maybe I'll be able to 'entertain any gentlemen callers'! AND, I just got back from the therapist. She is writing the letter affirming my need to get an orchiectomy. So, once the letter is in hand, it's off to find a surgeon to go snip, snip, and become testosterone free. AND, it will be back to get my estrogen prescription re-filled and let my new hormones run wild. So, all in all, my plans have been delayed a couple of months, but they have not changed. This past couple of months have been hell, but I came through it, and I think better for the experience. I do thank you all for your thoughts and prayers, and I'm sorry I couldn't be more up-front when I had to bow out temporarily. Hugs and kisses FOREVER, Michelle Heart Heart

Welcome back Michelle!  It’s so good hearing that everything is working out now for you! Hugs, Suzy
It is so good to have you back my dear.  I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say that we all hope that your situation(s) were resolved to your satisfaction and that your boys will enjoy their new digs.  Is your mom looking forward to the move-in with you?  She probably gets to see her grandsons all the more this way so I am guessing "yes".   Do you plan to repaint everything?  What kind of decorating do you have in mind?
Heart 
Anne
Anne, the boys love the new place. My mother wishes she could move in right this minute. But she may have to wait a month or two until her apartment lease runs out. Probably no repainting as of yet, and as for decorating; I'm trying to get my bedroom and master bath decorated just the way 'I' like it. So far the bathroom is all in pink, with white walls. The previous tenants left a big stuffed white bear with hearts on it. It is mine now!. Love ya, Michelle Heart Heart