Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Sam kissed me!
You know, I thought about what Anne said again, and it kind of pissed me off. So Anne is a closeted crossdresser. What does that mean? Never goes out in public dressed. Ever? Where does this guy come off telling me I’m a liar and that my photos are done in dressing rooms? So what? Yea, I’ll take some photos in a dressing room, but you think I put on makeup as well? I always go out shopping enfemme, and just find it’s easy to take photos in large open areas with a lot of mirrors. I have also posted photos of me at the Rack at Nordstrom’s enfemme in the store itself. As far as Sam goes, that is private. So let it go Anne, I get the feeling you are just jealous. I was very surprised at your bitchy comment. Anyhow, if you any of you other gals would like me to keep posting photos and stories, so be it, otherwise, I don’t need this crap.
(08-19-2019, 05:27 PM)Suzy Wrote: You know, I thought about what Anne said again, and it kind of pissed me off.  So Anne is a closeted crossdresser.  What does that mean?  Never goes out in public dressed. Ever?  Where does this guy come off telling me I’m a liar and that my photos are done in dressing rooms?  So what?  Yea, I’ll take some photos in a dressing room, but you think I put on makeup as well?  I always go out shopping enfemme, and just find it’s easy to take photos in large open areas with a lot of mirrors.  I have also posted photos of me at the Rack at Nordstrom’s enfemme in the store itself.  As far as Sam goes, that is private.  So let it go Anne, I get the feeling you are just jealous. I was very surprised at your bitchy comment.  Anyhow, if you any of you other gals would like me to keep posting photos and stories, so be it, otherwise, I don’t need this crap.

I don't think she's jealous. She has posted pictures in real settings, which is what she has noticed is lacking in your posts.  In terms of her public appearances as a woman, she has to live her life within the constraints of her reality. Many of us do. That fact doesn't make her interest in the lifestyle less validated than yours.  I agree with you that nobody wants crap.
(08-22-2019, 04:11 PM)michelle.busty Wrote:
(08-19-2019, 05:27 PM)Suzy Wrote: You know, I thought about what Anne said again, and it kind of pissed me off.  So Anne is a closeted crossdresser.  What does that mean?  Never goes out in public dressed. Ever?  Where does this guy come off telling me I’m a liar and that my photos are done in dressing rooms?  So what?  Yea, I’ll take some photos in a dressing room, but you think I put on makeup as well?  I always go out shopping enfemme, and just find it’s easy to take photos in large open areas with a lot of mirrors.  I have also posted photos of me at the Rack at Nordstrom’s enfemme in the store itself.  As far as Sam goes, that is private.  So let it go Anne, I get the feeling you are just jealous. I was very surprised at your bitchy comment.  Anyhow, if you any of you other gals would like me to keep posting photos and stories, so be it, otherwise, I don’t need this crap.

I don't think she's jealous. She has posted pictures in real settings, which is what she has noticed is lacking in your posts.  In terms of her public appearances as a woman, she has to live her life within the constraints of her reality. Many of us do. That fact doesn't make her interest in the lifestyle less validated than yours.  I agree with you that nobody wants crap.
Whatever.  Have a good day.
I also like you photo in the shoe store, cool use of a shoe mirror, Love it.