Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lazy, rainy Sunday

I was wondering if there was anyone else on the forum today that are looking for a connection. It's a lazy day and cold and rainy and I've got a new skirt and new tights without any dog hair on them yet. Do I go to a bookstore or try lipstick for the first time? What do you girls like to do on days like today when you're alone with nothing planned? Maybe I'm just looking for someone to talk to and I just remembered that it's Mother's Day so there probably won't be anyone around. Wishful thinking.

xo

Joey Lauren

When I have the day off I stay as Becca all day. I usually wear something loose and comfortable and I practice in my heels. Sometimes I’ll paint my nails and wear lipstick.

I'm shit at doing my nails. Maybe I'll try harder next time lol. Still haven't tried lipstick, but it's on the list.

Fighting the urge to go to Janet's to change and maybe buy one of their new dresses cause I have to go home and do things around the house. Hope y'all are having a good start to the week.

xo,

Joey

(05-09-2021, 08:17 PM)901Becca Wrote: When I have the day off I stay as Becca all day. I usually wear something loose and comfortable and I practice in my heels. Sometimes I’ll paint my nails and wear lipstick.

Girl, it takes practice. We all got to start somewhere!

If I had all the time in the world, I'd be looking bangin' all the time with hips and ass and all of it. Makeup and heels. Photo shoots and music videos.

(05-10-2021, 09:54 PM)Joey5678 Wrote: If I had all the time in the world, I'd be looking bangin' all the time with hips and ass and all of it. Makeup and heels. Photo shoots and music videos.

Sounds like a lot of fun Joey!

Amy