Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Janet’s dresses questions
I am thinking about buying the red chevron or red Marcia dress. I have never in my life had a dress on, so a few questions. I’m thinking I’ll probably be either 3x or 4x but I’m only 5’7. How long are the 3 and 4x dresses? How wide are the shoulders? Could you hem them up if they are too long? My wife is encouraging me to do this and we are both excited, just dontwant to open it up and not fit, thank you
(08-07-2019, 08:50 AM)Danielle 812 Wrote: I am thinking about buying the red chevron or red Marcia dress. I have never in my life had a dress on, so a few questions. I’m thinking I’ll probably be either 3x or 4x but I’m only 5’7. How long are the 3 and 4x dresses? How wide are the shoulders? Could you hem them up if they are too long? My wife is encouraging me to do this and we are both excited, just dontwant to open it up and not fit, thank you

(08-07-2019, 02:28 PM)Suzy Wrote:
(08-07-2019, 08:50 AM)Danielle 812 Wrote: I am thinking about buying the red chevron or red Marcia dress. I have never in my life had a dress on, so a few questions. I’m thinking I’ll probably be either 3x or 4x but I’m only 5’7. How long are the 3 and 4x dresses? How wide are the shoulders? Could you hem them up if they are too long? My wife is encouraging me to do this and we are both excited, just dontwant to open it up and not fit, thank you

Hi Danielle - for some reason, I sent you an earlier reply, but the text did go through, just my photo?  Oh well.  All I said is that we’re both about the same size.  I’m also 5’7” and about 155 lbs.  I wear a 12 or 14 women’s dress size.  I always go shopping enfemme at stores like Macy’s, Kohl’s, JC Penney, etc.  I don’t buy clothing online, I want to try on a dress to se if it fits before I buy it.  I’ve know some shy crossdressers who will shop in male attire and take a dress to the men’s fitting room.  Anyhow, just a thought.  The photo you saw of me was the other day at Macy’s.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)