Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My birthday!
So, my birthday was today.  And Sam took me out to Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse for dinner!  It was so fun!  Here is what I wore!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Cute. Do you categorize your "pictures in a dressing room" so you know which one to pull up given the situation? Why not just take the picture at the time you put it on for this Sam guy? Maybe my bad for assuming the dressing room is not in your residence.....
Suzy, I think you look great!!! Hope you had a great birthday dinner!!!
(07-31-2019, 10:53 PM)keepie01 Wrote: Suzy, I think you look great!!!  Hope you had a great birthday dinner!!!

Thanks, the food was excellent and we had a great time!  The staff was excellent calling me ma’am and asking me what would the lady like!

(07-31-2019, 04:37 PM)michelle.busty Wrote: Cute. Do you categorize your "pictures in a dressing room" so you know which one to pull up given the situation? Why not just take the picture at the time you put it on for this Sam guy? Maybe my bad for assuming the dressing room is not in your residence.....

Hi Michelle - good question.  Basically, it’s the outfit I wore with Sam the other night for which I did take earlier in a dressing room.  Sam is still very uncomfortable with having any photos of him that could possibly be put on the Internet.  I always dress at home before I go out en femme.   Thanks for asking!