Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newbie! Looking for friends!
Hi. I’m Indica, I love to dress up or (down) mostly I guess! I love wearing thongs and panties! I could really use some support right now, which is why I’m joining this forum. I have a lot of questions and if anyone wants to chat with me I’d appreciate it!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi Indica,
Welcome here to the JC Forum.  Chatting here can be a bit of hit or miss since the Forum does not allow us the ability to chat in real time.  It all depends on whether you are on at the same time as someone else.  The forum does provide the ability to friend people so that you can private message back and forth if that is what you desire.  Or you can simply discuss things in the open here.  I remember when I went down the rabbit hole 2 years ago with dressing and accepting who I am that the first place that helped open me up was the Janet Closet store and the forum here.  I thought I was alone for the most part but Janets helped open up a whole new world for me.  It was a revelation to see all the people here and to read all the different things being discussed.  Is there anything in particular you would like to talk about?  As an icebreaker, where are you located?  I am in Milwaukee.

I almost forgot to say.....you look fantastic in your stockings, thong, and heels!!!   Tongue
Heart 
Anne
Hi Indica!

That's a pretty name...

I'm right with you. I love dressing but am very new to the community. I'm also looking for friends to chat with and maybe even go out with some time.

I'd love to chat with you some time. I don't know how many questions I can answer but we might be great mutual support. Please feel free to PM me!
[attachment=2039 Wrote:     Anne pid='9407' dateline='1563538000']Hi Indica,
Welcome here to the JC Forum.  Chatting here can be a bit of hit or miss since the Forum does not allow us the ability to chat in real time.  It all depends on whether you are on at the same time as someone else.  The forum does provide the ability to friend people so that you can private message back and forth if that is what you desire.  Or you can simply discuss things in the open here.  I remember when I went down the rabbit hole 2 years ago with dressing and accepting who I am that the first place that helped open me up was the Janet Closet store and the forum here.  I thought I was alone for the most part but Janets helped open up a whole new world for me.  It was a revelation to see all the people here and to read all the different things being discussed.  Is there anything in particular you would like to talk about?  As an icebreaker, where are you located?  I am in Milwaukee.

I almost forgot to say.....you look fantastic in your stockings, thong, and heels!!!   Tongue

Thanks, I love dressing up like a little slut and taking pics! I’m glad someone besides myself can finally appreciate them!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Indica, you look great in those pics.   I've always thought a fun thing to do would be to get into cosplay.  Do you ever get the opp to dress up as any characters?
Heart 
Anne