Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thong Thursdays?
I think it would be fun if you had a weekly lingerie pic contest! I would do it just for free but you could give away some new panties or gift certificate or something!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(07-27-2019, 06:34 AM)Buttflossboss Wrote: I think it would be fun if you had a weekly lingerie pic contest! I would do it just for free but you could give away some new panties or gift certificate or something!

Or if not weekly, make it a monthly contest.  Great idea!!  BTW, which one are you in the pic??  Big Grin
Heart 
Anne
(07-27-2019, 07:10 AM)Anne Wrote:
(07-27-2019, 06:34 AM)Buttflossboss Wrote: I think it would be fun if you had a weekly lingerie pic contest! I would do it just for free but you could give away some new panties or gift certificate or something!

Or if not weekly, make it a monthly contest.  Great idea!!  BTW, which one are you in the pic??  Big Grin

All of them actually! lol well, that’s my booty and thongs on all of them! I like to play with photoshop a lot ‘

Ya monthly would probably be better! It would give more opportunities for entries. And it would be easier on JC to only do 12 instead of 52! lol

(08-01-2019, 06:28 AM)Buttflossboss Wrote:

Ya monthly would probably be better! It would give more opportunities for entries. And it would be easier on JC to only do 12 instead of 52! lol

It must be hard to walk in heels when you are wearing 6 or 7 panties at a time LOL.
Heart 
Anne
It definitely is! I usually only walk about a foot or two before the camera snaps! You just gave me an idea though!? I m gonna put on as many panties as I can! Pic coming soon!
(08-01-2019, 06:28 AM)Buttflossboss Wrote: