Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thongs for sale (cheap!)
I hope this is ok but, I was wondering if anyone would be interested in buying some of my old panties and thongs? I have way too many and I would sell them in bulk for a great price! I’ve thrown them away so many times in the past but I’d rather see them make someone happy if possible!
I’m looking to get rid of at least 50 or more. I’ll send pics if anyone is interested. For now here’s so

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(07-27-2019, 05:57 AM)Buttflossboss Wrote: I hope this is ok but, I was wondering if anyone would be interested in buying some of my old panties and thongs? I have way too many and I would sell them in bulk for a great price! I’ve thrown them away so many times in the past but I’d rather see them make someone happy if possible!
I’m looking to get rid of at least 50 or more. I’ll send pics if anyone is interested. For now here’s so

I am not interested but you might want to mention what size(s) they are for someone who is.
Heart 
Anne
(07-27-2019, 05:57 AM)Buttflossboss Wrote: I hope this is ok but, I was wondering if anyone would be interested in buying some of my old panties and thongs? I have way too many and I would sell them in bulk for a great price! I’ve thrown them away so many times in the past but I’d rather see them make someone happy if possible!

I’m sorry, but that seems gross to me.  Why would anyone buy someone’s old underwear?  Donate them to the Salvation Army or something!  Good luck!
Over the top, Floss
Sorry if it’s gross, there are girls that sell their panties for over $100 on YouTube. I thought someone might like to have mine, washed of course, for like, idk $50 for 100? I’m tired of throwing them away. Although I would not want any of you girls panties, even for free. Just thought I’d put it out there, I’m not trying to get rich or anything! lol I’d probably just give them away for the shipping cost... Also, I usually only wear them for a couple minutes at a time then put on different ones!
(07-27-2019, 07:07 AM)Anne Wrote:

I am not interested but you might want to mention what size(s) they are for someone who is.

Thanks! They are all XS - M and will look either brand new or almost brand new! Like I said, I don’t wear them all day or even for more than an hour tops. Many of the ones I wanna get rid of, have never been worn at all. If no one is interested, that’s fine... I’ll just throw them away like I always have. This one person on YouTube flushes them to get rid of them!