Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Manicure and pedi
Exclamation 
hi girls - I do t know about you, but I need to get a manicure and pedicure about two times a month.  I love being coddled at the salon and just talking girl talk with the manicurist!  So relaxing and fun!  If you haven’t done it, I would highly recommend it.  Here I am to day after my session.  Makes me always feel like a lady!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Suzy, I love hearing about your adventures, and hope to have some of my own someday, so fun!!
(07-04-2019, 09:52 AM)Cyindy Wrote: Suzy, I love hearing about your adventures, and hope to have some of my own someday, so fun!!

Thanks Cyindy!  It’s fun being a woman!  Have a great day!  Hugs, Suzy
(07-04-2019, 04:31 PM)Stephanie_G Wrote: You look beautiful, Suzy.  I like your nails.  I'd love to get pampered like that sometime.

Thanks Stephanie!  Just go for it, even if you go in drab.  You will love it!
Stephanie G you should try it. I go all the time in my male cloths. I started with pedicures because lets face it. It's your secret inside your sock inside your man shoe. Then last Halloween I painted my finger nails. I went all black except my ring fingers were orange. I liked it so much I keep painting them. Different colors. I have a dark red and dark blue that I sometimes do all fingers. As you get used to them being painted you'll grow confidence to go more femme colors. I have a bright red now that I love. But my job I work with my hands so I wreck my nails often. So I redo my nails probably once a week.

If you buy Craftsman tools rather than DeWalt so they dont clash with you nail polish, you might be a crossdresser.
That is something I've never done, have a professional mani and pedi done. Must try it sometime.
I do often paint my nails, and like Ladyjade says, they're inside you shoe and sock.
Amy
I just hate that we have to think about this, all the what to do ifs and whether or not we can ride alone...Im skeered of guns, of faceing them of course or using them.
Hey Suzy!

fun stuff!  Love getting my nails done!  Sad to say - I only have clear coat on right now - cause I wear flip flops all summer.   wish they could be painted right now..........love my toes red, pink, burgundy, etc etc.  The list goes on and on with colors!  Mostly just during the winter!

the foot and calf massage are also great too!

About once a month is all I get...........the girls at the salon say I have pretty feet!  especially when painted!

Heather
(01-09-2022, 11:42 AM)1Ladyjade Wrote: Stephanie G you should try it. I go all the time in my male cloths. I started with pedicures because lets face it. It's your secret inside your sock inside your man shoe. Then last Halloween I painted my finger nails. I went all black except my ring fingers were orange. I liked it so much I keep painting them. Different colors. I have a dark red and dark blue that I sometimes do all fingers. As you get used to them being painted you'll grow confidence to go more femme colors. I have a bright red now that I love. But my job I work with my hands so I wreck my nails often. So I redo my nails probably once a week.

That’s a great idea getting a pedi in male clothes….especially having my nails painted…

PS.   You are very sexy!…
I was treated to my first mani/pedi by my Ex in 2017 as a birthday present.   
It was heavenly, and I said to my Ex "OMG!  Why did you never tell me how nice this is???"
The two ladies caring for us were chatting in Korean, and the woman attending me asked if I shaved my legs.  I pulled up the legs of my jeans and said, "what do you think?" She ran her hand up my calf and said that my legs were as smooth as hers.

All in all, a WONDERFUL experience that I highly recommend to all you ladies.  Whether in drab, or FAB mode, go for it!
Before you can love another, you HAVE to love yourself first
I aim to misbehave