Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi. I'm Suzanne from Reading Pa.
Hi everyone. 
New here.  Well.  I purchased my heels here but havent introduced myself.    I'm a middle aged guy..  little uncomfortable in my own skin.  But find it relaxing to be Suzanne.  This isn't a sexual thing for me.. but more of a calming feeling relaxed stress free me kind of thing.  
I dont have any friends who know Suzanne.  And I'm basically still hiding behind doors.  Never go out as Suzanne.  

I'd love to make friends who understand and maybe can give me makeup tips.. etc.  

For what worth.. I admire all of you ladies and hope I can someday become as beautiful as you are.  
Suzanne.
Suzanne,

Welcome we all have our reasons we dress. Like you I feel relaxed dressed as others. It took me many years to get confidence to go out but I did and had a great time. Stay in touch and we can talk, I'm in the same situation as you. Makeup and hair is what makes it all worthwhile, get that going and its all down hill.

Hugs,
Raquel Marie
Suzanne,

Welcome to Janet's. we all have our reason we dress. I understand the relaxation of dressing and how it feels, it's all part of the dressing experience. Welcome and lets stay in touch

Hugs,
Raquel Marie
Thank you for the reply Raquel Marie.
I'm working on the makeup and hair. I do ok.. but I wish i could find someone local and discrete to give me lessons. It's not as easy as YouTube makes it out to be... lol
Thanks for responding and not referencing sex.. etc. Some forums seems that's all they talk about.
Anyhow. Thanks again.
Suzanne.
My girl name is Jenny I love cross dressing I have been cross dressing since I was 12.i love to wear miniskirts and garter belts the most. One day I would like to go out in public dressed but never had the nerve to do so. I am very manly looking so it is hard for me to look very fem but I will alway love dressing up.i have always felt more comfortable in panties, my favorites are satin bikini panties, I wear them every day
(06-27-2019, 11:03 AM)Suzanne Wrote: Hi everyone. 
New here.  Well.  I purchased my heels here but havent introduced myself.    I'm a middle aged guy..  little uncomfortable in my own skin.  But find it relaxing to be Suzanne.  This isn't a sexual thing for me.. but more of a calming feeling relaxed stress free me kind of thing.  
I dont have any friends who know Suzanne.  And I'm basically still hiding behind doors.  Never go out as Suzanne.  

I'd love to make friends who understand and maybe can give me makeup tips.. etc.  

For what worth.. I admire all of you ladies and hope I can someday become as beautiful as you are.  
Suzanne.

Hi Suzanne....welcome to the JC forum.  Nice to meet you.  Well, we all have our various reasons for dressing.  For some of us, we simply enjoy the look and feel of womens clothing.  If you are TG like me, I enjoy dressing to feel more in touch with my female feelings.   Whatever your reason, the forum here is a nice opportunity to share ideas with each other and receive/give support.
Like you, I am closeted.  I have a very vanilla SO who would never understand how and why I feel as I do.  Oh, there are a number of things I could discuss on this topic as it relates to me but I won't bore you with details here.
You mention that you would like someone to help you with makeup.  Unless you mentioned it in a different thread, can you tell us where you are located?   Not looking for a specific address....just wondering if you are near a major metro area.   Have you tried google searching something like "crossdresser makeup classes near XXXXX" or "transgender makeup classes near XXXXX"??  Maybe something will come up near you in your search?  Also, you could try looking at websites for any of the salons/spas in your area to see if they mention anything about being TG friendly and offer makeup instruction for CD/TG people.
If I read the tea leaves correctly, you have watched YouTube videos of doing makeup and I assume you have attempted to do makeup on your own.  That is how I learned to do makeup on my own.  I watched the YouTube videos and would buy and try the different products on myself.  My first attempts were not the best but I discovered that it was enjoyable practicing on myself.  The more I practiced at it the better I got.  I'm not saying I'm really good at it but I am very comfortable with what I can now do.  I think if you can embrace this type of outlook and enjoy practicing, you might discover that you will enjoy the makeup process as well.  Well, that's my two cents for now.  Enjoy being Suzanne!!! Angel

I am such a ding dong....I now read the title of your thread....you are from Reading, PA.   BTW, I am from Milwaukee.
Heart 
Anne
(07-06-2019, 07:09 AM)Anne Wrote:
(06-27-2019, 11:03 AM)Suzanne Wrote: Thank you for the reply Ann. 
Reading PA is not too far from Philly.  
Ive watched youtube.. i do think i need more brushed and better makeup.   Most of it is dollar store brand.  
Thanks again for the welcoming reply.  
All the best.
Suzanne

Hi everyone. 

Suzanne.

Hi Suzanne....welcome to the JC forum.  Nice to meet you.  Well, we all have our various reasons for dressing.  For some of us, we simply enjoy the look and feel of womens clothing.  If you are TG like me, I enjoy dressing to feel more in touch with my female feelings.   Whatever your reason, the forum here is a nice opportunity to share ideas with each other and receive/give support.
Like you, I am closeted.  I have a very vanilla SO who would never understand how and why I feel as I do.  Oh, there are a number of things I could discuss on this topic as it relates to me but I won't bore you with details here.
You mention that you would like someone to help you with makeup.  Unless you mentioned it in a different thread, can you tell us where you are located?   Not looking for a specific address....just wondering if you are near a major metro area.   Have you tried google searching something like "crossdresser makeup classes near XXXXX" or "transgender makeup classes near XXXXX"??  Maybe something will come up near you in your search?  Also, you could try looking at websites for any of the salons/spas in your area to see if they mention anything about being TG friendly and offer makeup instruction for CD/TG people.
If I read the tea leaves correctly, you have watched YouTube videos of doing makeup and I assume you have attempted to do makeup on your own.  That is how I learned to do makeup on my own.  I watched the YouTube videos and would buy and try the different products on myself.  My first attempts were not the best but I discovered that it was enjoyable practicing on myself.  The more I practiced at it the better I got.  I'm not saying I'm really good at it but I am very comfortable with what I can now do.  I think if you can embrace this type of outlook and enjoy practicing, you might discover that you will enjoy the makeup process as well.  Well, that's my two cents for now.  Enjoy being Suzanne!!! Angel

I am such a ding dong....I now read the title of your thread....you are from Reading, PA.   BTW, I am from Milwaukee.
Suzanne dear....I've not shopped for makeup at the Dollar Store so I do not know what is offered but my guess is it is not going to be good quality.  I typically get my makeup from Walmart or Target although I've become a little partial towards the Sephora brand which I get at JC Penney.  Most major brands of makeup can be bought at the big box stores.  The first time I ever went to buy makeup, I was very nervous.  I felt like the whole world was watching me.   So I stood along the outer fringes of the makeup displays, scanning the displays for what I wanted.  When when no one (meaning women and workers) was in the aisles, I would swoop in and grab something off the shelf to take to the self checkout.  I would get home and realize something wasn't the right color or shade that I wanted.  I realized that no one cared that I was shopping for makeup and worked up the nerve to just stand in front of the makeup and look for what I really wanted.  Just that step alone helped me feel more comfortable with who I am.  A worker will occasionally ask if I need assistance and I'll ask questions if I need to, but they don't care if it's for me cos their job is to assist customers and sell.  It's a far more accepting world out there than it was 20 years ago....generally speaking.  But still, if family members or friends ever found out I crossdressed, I know I would be ridiculed.   For some people, cross dressing is ok if it's a total stranger doing it, but it takes on a whole different persona if it's someone that they know on a more intimate level be it relative or friend.
Heart 
Anne
Hi Suzanne and welcome to the forum! As far as makeup goes, I have used the consultants at Ulta, MAC and Ulta to help me out. I always go en femme to make it easy. They are very helpful and also have no issues with trans women or cross dressers. And if your intimidated to do that, there are image consultants who will come to your house! A simple good to god search would work. Hope that helps! Good luck! Suzy