Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi
Hi everyone I'm Jasmine!  I'm so very new to this, I have suppress my feeling for a very long time.  I'm 50 years old now and I'm tired of hiding the way I feel.  I grew up in a very masc dominated home and even work in a masc field.  Yes for as long as I can remember I have quietly dressed in some things hiding this desire to be fem from everyone, including 2 wives.  I'm now divorced and really starting to accept who I am.  I'm normally a very shy person in my personal life but typing this out to everyone feels so good for me.  I have looked at several of the pictures posted on here and everyone looks so beautiful.  I want to have that look also.  I'm very open for suggestions and any help would greatly appreciated.   Thank you everyone.
It’s been long time you don’t have upload the latest activities and I was looking for the interesting content to read. Please keep posting the trendy resume planet review updates and share about your life as well that would be really great.
(06-25-2019, 10:21 PM)Jascr43 Wrote: Hi everyone I'm Jasmine!  I'm so very new to this, I have suppress my feeling for a very long time.  I'm 50 years old now and I'm tired of hiding the way I feel.  I grew up in a very masc dominated home and even work in a masc field.  Yes for as long as I can remember I have quietly dressed in some things hiding this desire to be fem from everyone, including 2 wives.  I'm now divorced and really starting to accept who I am.  I'm normally a very shy person in my personal life but typing this out to everyone feels so good for me.  I have looked at several of the pictures posted on here and everyone looks so beautiful.  I want to have that look also.  I'm very open for suggestions and any help would greatly appreciated.   Thank you everyone.

Hi Jaz, whether this is your first time to the JC Forum or not, welcome and so glad to meet you here.  You certainly don't have to hide the way you feel here.  Many of us are closeted for different reasons and some are not.  Whatever your situation, you can be sure you will have support here.  It's one thing to get support here but are you able to meet with other CD/TV/TG people where you live?  Occasionally I have someone that I meet with and it's so liberating to meet with someone that feels the same and likes to dress the same as we do.  Where are you located?  Maybe there is someone that visits the forum here that you can meet with to discuss things?  Myself, I am in Milwaukee.  As far as dressing, I assume you have undergarments.  It's so nice to wear panties underneath this male drab stuff that most of us have to wear every day.  The fabric for womens clothing and undergarments feels so much nicer.  You are so nice to compliment others here on their looks.  Are you looking for advice on clothes and dressing?  Are you looking for advice on makeup?
Heart 
Anne