Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Cruise!
So on our date last Saturday, Sam asked me if I would like to be his girlfriend on a cruise in the Carribean!  I said I would love to.  Apparently at dinner times, the ladies either wear long gowns or cocktail dresses!  That would be so fun!  We haven’t set a date yet, but sounds like it could happen!  This man is so nice to me!  I love it!  Here I am today at Nordstrom’s doing some shopping and trying on some cocktail dresses!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Can't wait to see you in an evening gown!!! Please post pictures!!! I'll be jealous because that's something I want to wear so bad!!!
(06-19-2019, 08:15 AM)keepie01 Wrote: Can't wait to see you in an evening gown!!!  Please post pictures!!!  I'll be jealous because that's something I want to wear so bad!!!

Hi - I tried on a couple of gowns today at Macy’s today.  I kind of like this one.  What do you think? Hugs, Suzy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(06-20-2019, 02:07 PM)Suzy Wrote:
(06-19-2019, 08:15 AM)keepie01 Wrote: Can't wait to see you in an evening gown!!!  Please post pictures!!!  I'll be jealous because that's something I want to wear so bad!!!

Hi - I tried on a couple of gowns today at Macy’s today.  I kind of like this one.  What do you think? Hugs, Suzy

You are gorgeous!!!  That gown looks lovely on you!

Jenna
Thanks Jenna! I appreciate the complement very much! I just want to look good for Sam and try to be as feminine as all the other ladies that will be on the cruise! That is if we go! I’m crossing my fingers!
(06-20-2019, 02:07 PM)Suzy Wrote:

absolutely stunning,  I love that dress!
Beautiful! You nailed it!
Looking Great Suzy