Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arrival
Hello Gurls,

Well as I stated before I had purchased a pair of Dolly Dreams double d breasts. I get the package and open it up, oh and by the way it comes in a plan box. So there is paperwork involved fill it out and send it in. 

So I open the box and there they are, two breasts staring back at me. At first glance they look relatively normal sized breasts. I just got my bra and just placed them in ( did not use adhesive). My bra is a 44 DD and I tied it with the third set of hooks to make it tight. Once place in, there was room, i was thinking that they would just bust out of the bra. 

Then I went and got a black medium men's t shirt and put it over my bra. So as it goes its fine, looks great. I now have theses girls on. As I look down at them they look good and from a front angle they look good. I mean good in a sense that they look like regular breasts.

However a profile shows exactly what I got a pair of DD tits that just don't quit. They are as exactly as advertised FOR THE BIG TITED GURLS IN MIND!!!!!!  These tits are extraordinary from a profile you see exactly what you order and they are worth every penny. For gurls that want to add that extra touch to CDing I recommend them highly. I know these BAD GIRLS will get me in trouble and I'm looking forward to it.

Raquel Marie
(06-05-2019, 01:19 PM)Raquel Marie Wrote: Hello Gurls,

Well as I stated before I had purchased a pair of Dolly Dreams double d breasts. I get the package and open it up, oh and by the way it comes in a plan box. So there is paperwork involved fill it out and send it in. 

So I open the box and there they are, two breasts staring back at me. At first glance they look relatively normal sized breasts. I just got my bra and just placed them in ( did not use adhesive). My bra is a 44 DD and I tied it with the third set of hooks to make it tight. Once place in, there was room, i was thinking that they would just bust out of the bra. 

Then I went and got a black medium men's t shirt and put it over my bra. So as it goes its fine, looks great. I now have theses girls on. As I look down at them they look good and from a front angle they look good. I mean good in a sense that they look like regular breasts.

However a profile shows exactly what I got a pair of DD tits that just don't quit. They are as exactly as advertised FOR THE BIG TITED GURLS IN MIND!!!!!!  These tits are extraordinary from a profile you see exactly what you order and they are worth every penny. For gurls that want to add that extra touch to CDing I recommend them highly. I know these BAD GIRLS will get me in trouble and I'm looking forward to it.

Raquel Marie
Congratulations Raquel Marie!  If you don’t have one, Janet’s Closet sells pocket bras if your interested.  Especially made for breast forms.  Have fun with your new boobs!
Hi Raquel,
I so love it when I have my breastforms on.   If time/circumstances allow, I love to glue them onto my chest with the Hollister medical adhesive.  It feels so much more natural to have them glued on so it feels like real breasts tugging at my chest as I walk around....a bit of a thrill to see them bouncing if I jog.  That said, my breastforms are the silicone filled ones which allow for gluing.  If you want to try gluing, do check with Janets to make sure you have the type of breastforms for gluing.  Also, you will need the glue remover which is also sold by Janets.   Lastly, OMG, don't forget to shave that chest if you glue them.  If you don't shave, you will be cursing yourself when it is time to pull them off.  Enjoy your breastforms...Hope you have the breast day ever.   Sorry for the bad joke.  haha
Heart 
Anne