Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Me in my lingerie!
(09-25-2019, 08:15 PM)lorren Wrote:
(06-04-2019, 02:34 PM)Suzy Wrote: Some of you asked to see me in the lingerie I wore with on a date I had with Sam last weekend.  Well here is what I wore  for him!  Not the greatest photo, but hopefully you get the idea! Sam liked it! Hugs, Suzy

Suzy,
All I can say is "SEXY", you go gurl.
Lorren Heart
Thanks!  I appreciate the complement Lorren!

(10-27-2019, 12:11 PM)HJessie Belle Wrote: Very sexy

Thanks Jessie!  I try!
(06-04-2019, 02:34 PM)Suzy Wrote: Some of you asked to see me in the lingerie I wore with on a date I had with Sam last weekend.  Well here is what I wore  for him!  Not the greatest photo, but hopefully you get the idea! Sam liked it! Hugs, Suzy

Very Cute Heart.  You are a pretty girl.
Tami
(01-19-2020, 02:02 PM)Tami Wrote:

Very Cute Heart.  You are a pretty girl.
Tami
Thanks Tami!  I appreciate the comment!  I try to please my man! Have a great day - hugs, Suzy
so beautiful, what a lady
You may call me Christine
That is so lovely, and so, so very sexy. I love what you have on and how YOU wear it.

You look great Suzy, I’ll bet Sam like it more when you took it off! ?
(07-08-2020, 12:17 PM)Ccdgulrcathy Wrote: That is so lovely, and so, so very sexy.   I love what you have on and how YOU wear it.

Thanks!  I appreciate it! Hugs

(07-09-2020, 11:05 AM)Kenna Wrote:

You look great Suzy, I’ll bet Sam like it more when you took it off! ?

Thanks Kenna!  Let’s just say he liked it!  Hugs, Suzy

Great look!
Heart
I think you look absolutely amazing! Beautiful choice of sexy lingerie.
<p>
(06-04-2019, 02:34 PM)Suzy Wrote: Some of you asked to see me in the&nbsp;lingerie I wore with on a&nbsp;date I had&nbsp;with Sam last weekend. &nbsp;Well here is what I wore&nbsp;&nbsp;for him! &nbsp;Not the greatest&nbsp;photo, but hopefully you get the idea! Sam liked it!&nbsp;Hugs, Suzy

</p><p>Oh Suzy hun you look absolutely fabulous!!</p>