Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Me in my lingerie!
Some of you asked to see me in the lingerie I wore with on a date I had with Sam last weekend.  Well here is what I wore  for him!  Not the greatest photo, but hopefully you get the idea! Sam liked it! Hugs, Suzy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Suzy very sexy I am sure that Sam just loved you in this sexy black lingerie Keep it up girl all the best Erin
(06-04-2019, 02:34 PM)Suzy Wrote: Some of you asked to see me in the lingerie I wore with on a date I had with Sam last weekend.  Well here is what I wore  for him!  Not the greatest photo, but hopefully you get the idea! Sam liked it! Hugs, Suzy

so very pretty
Thanks Danielle! Sam did like me in the lingerie for sure. And I loved wearing it for him! It was a lot of fun!
Suzy, very sexy beautiful lady!
You look so great!!
Absolutely stunning!!!
Thanks everyone for all of your sweet complements! I really appreciate it! Hugs, Suzy!
(06-04-2019, 02:34 PM)Suzy Wrote: Some of you asked to see me in the lingerie I wore with on a date I had with Sam last weekend.  Well here is what I wore  for him!  Not the greatest photo, but hopefully you get the idea! Sam liked it! Hugs, Suzy

Suzy,
All I can say is "SEXY", you go gurl.
Lorren Heart
Lorren
Very sexy