Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This last weekend
Hi all!  Just thought I’d keep you posted on another date I had with Sam this past weekend!  First of all when he picked me up he brought me flowers!  So cute of him.  We just went out for drinks and a little dancing.  Afterwards when he took me home, he asked if he could come in!  Of course I said.  We just watched some TV with his big arms around me. I couldn’t resist and changed into some lingerie which he loved me in.  We then kissed and cuddled all night and he said he wants me to be his girlfriend!  I totally accepted!  Anyhow, I’m not sure where this is headed, but so far I’m loving it.  Here is what I wore when he picked me up. Hugs Suzy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(06-03-2019, 12:51 PM)Suzy Wrote: Hi all!  Just thought I’d keep you posted on another date I had with Sam this past weekend!  First of all when he picked me up he brought me flowers!  So cute of him.  We just went out for drinks and a little dancing.  Afterwards when he took me home, he asked if he could come in!  Of course I said.  We just watched some TV with his big arms around me. I couldn’t resist and changed into some lingerie which he loved me in.  We then kissed and cuddled all night and he said he wants me to be his girlfriend!  I totally accepted!  Anyhow, I’m not sure where this is headed, but so far I’m loving it.  Here is what I wore when he picked me up. Hugs Suzy

so happy for you!  you look great!  I'd love to see you post a pic of you in the lingerie Wink