Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Catcalls
You won’t believe this ladies.  But today I was walking out of a Meijer grocery store where there is a bunch of construction going on.  As I’m walking to my car and about twenty feet from me there were about six or seven construction workers.  I start hearing hi babe, looking good, etc.!  I just smiled at them and walked to my car as feminine as I can. What a hoot!  Here is what I was wearing today.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Suzy It would appear that you talent is not lost on the opposite sex, they find you an attractive ,and beautiful women by the way that you dress and makes horny me do crazy things all the best Erin
(06-02-2019, 10:19 PM)Stephanie_G Wrote: Good for you, Suzy.  I'm jealous.  You look beautiful.

Thanks Stephanie! It’s fun being a girl!

(06-01-2019, 10:25 PM)erin Wrote: Suzy  It would appear that you talent is not lost on the opposite sex, they find you an attractive ,and beautiful women by the way that you dress and makes horny me do crazy things all the best Erin

Thanks Erin! I have to admit, it was a fun experience!  And some of the construction workers were hunks!xoxoxo
Nice! It's always good to feel wa Ted and desirable!