Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New sundress
PPpHi ladies - I bought a new sundress today for an upcoming date with Sam.  What do you think?  I want to look sexy for him!  LOL!  We’re just having fun so far.  But it’s fun for sure!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Suzy love the look and I am sure that Sam is just over the moon having such an attractive lady at his side. I am envious of you, you seem to know what you want and go for it. Have a great date I am sure that you will Erin
(05-28-2019, 10:10 PM)Stephanie_G Wrote: You look pretty, Suzy.  Have fun on your date.

Thanks Stephanie!

(05-29-2019, 05:56 AM)erin Wrote: Suzy   love the look and I am sure that Sam is just over the moon having such an attractive lady at his side.  I am envious of you, you seem to know what you want and go for it.  Have a great date I am sure that you will Erin

Thanks Erin!  I’m just lucky that Sam enjoys me being his girl out occasionally!  So much fun!
(05-29-2019, 12:03 PM)SuzySuzy,Very nice look. What about a wedding dress hint,hint. I\m sure Sam would enjoy that  too. Raquel Marie Wrote:
(05-28-2019, 10:10 PM)Stephanie_G Wrote: You look pretty, Suzy.  Have fun on your date.

Thanks Stephanie!

(05-29-2019, 05:56 AM)erin Wrote: Suzy   love the look and I am sure that Sam is just over the moon having such an attractive lady at his side.  I am envious of you, you seem to know what you want and go for it.  Have a great date I am sure that you will Erin

Thanks Erin!  I’m just lucky that Sam enjoys me being his girl out occasionally!  So much fun!