Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Being a Bride
(07-26-2019, 08:47 PM)Jennieh Wrote:
(07-06-2019, 06:39 AM)Anne Wrote:
(07-05-2019, 09:50 PM)Jennieh Wrote: I think I would like to dress in the honeymoon outfits. I guess that is the slut coming out

LOL   Jennieh, I think you would want to provide us with pics of the honeymoon bedroom activities too!!!   Big Grin

Of course, my makeup and lipstick would be smeared. Would that bother you?

Hmmmmm…..that might make you look all the sluttier and sexier.   And I don't mean that in a bad way!!  Wink
Heart 
Anne
(07-27-2019, 07:12 AM)Anne Wrote:
(07-26-2019, 08:47 PM)Jennieh Wrote:
(07-06-2019, 06:39 AM)Anne Wrote:
(07-05-2019, 09:50 PM)Jennieh Wrote: I think I would like to dress in the honeymoon outfits. I guess that is the slut coming out

LOL   Jennieh, I think you would want to provide us with pics of the honeymoon bedroom activities too!!!   Big Grin

Of course, my makeup and lipstick would be smeared. Would that bother you?

Hmmmmm…..that might make you look all the sluttier and sexier.   And I don't mean that in a bad way!!  Wink
Yep. Nothing says sexy slut like smeared bright red lipstick on a pale face.
Saw some posts where you ladies were talking about brides, dug these out of my pic archives, it was super fun.  Would be extra fun to have a groom standing beside me.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(03-24-2020, 04:29 PM)Kenna Wrote: Saw some posts where you ladies were talking about brides, dug these out of my pic archives, it was super fun.  Would be extra fun to have a groom standing beside me.

Lovely pics Kenna.  I'd love to experience a bridal day.
Heart 
Anne
(05-21-2019, 02:15 PM)Suzy Wrote:
(05-21-2019, 01:11 PM)Raquel Marie Wrote: Gurls,

Just asking we all like to dress a certain way, sexy, modest, slutty etc. How many of us want to dress up as a bride and take photos with a groom or by yourself ? A definite fantasy of mine how about you ?

Just asking,

Raquel Marie

Hi Raquel - I would love to be a bride in a sexy white gown with my sexy white wedding lingerie underneath!  Who knows, maybe it will happen.  It would be so much fun for my boyfriend Sam to be the groom and me the bride!  Here I am today, do you think I could pull it off?  Hugs, Suzy

You could definitely pull it off!  Very beautiful!
Lately I have wondering about wearing a wedding dress too. I used to be a basic kind of gurl, skirts, short of course, and tops, bras and other undies of course, but now I'm feeling like I want to go further into more elaborate dressing up.
I bought a 20's dress for a party a few months ago, but sadly that event was cancelled due to this outbreak. That was a departure from my norm, but I really love the look of it. A bit on the short side too!
Why do we always want to be a slutty looking? Sure is fun though!
The only difference I'll mention, is that I'm not sure about a groom, I'm not so much into guys as partners, but how about a Lesbian Wedding?

Kenna, you look beautiful, I rather like the blonde wig better on you, but both pics are lovely!
Amy