Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Being a Bride
Gurls,

Just asking we all like to dress a certain way, sexy, modest, slutty etc. How many of us want to dress up as a bride and take photos with a groom or by yourself ? A definite fantasy of mine how about you ?

Just asking,

Raquel Marie
(05-21-2019, 01:11 PM)Raquel Marie Wrote: Gurls,

Just asking we all like to dress a certain way, sexy, modest, slutty etc. How many of us want to dress up as a bride and take photos with a groom or by yourself ? A definite fantasy of mine how about you ?

Just asking,

Raquel Marie

Hi Raquel - I would love to be a bride in a sexy white gown with my sexy white wedding lingerie underneath!  Who knows, maybe it will happen.  It would be so much fun for my boyfriend Sam to be the groom and me the bride!  Here I am today, do you think I could pull it off?  Hugs, Suzy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(05-21-2019, 02:15 PM)SuzySuzy,You could pull it off with no problem. Your smile oozes  confidenceRaquel Marie Wrote:

Just asking,

Raquel Marie

Hi Raquel - I would love to be a bride in a sexy white gown with my sexy white wedding lingerie underneath!  Who knows, maybe it will happen.  It would be so much fun for my boyfriend Sam to be the groom and me the bride!  Here I am today, do you think I could pull it off?  Hugs, Suzy

Just asking,

Raquel Marie

Raquel...I was just thinking about this the other day.  Most times we dress up in a nice blouse/skirt/leggings or a dress but I was thinking how fun it would be to do some fantasy dressing and the first thing that came to mind was being a bride.  You added another dimension with the groom that I didn't think of.
Heart 
Anne
I think I would like to dress in the honeymoon outfits. I guess that is the slut coming out
(07-05-2019, 09:50 PM)Jennieh Wrote: I think I would like to dress in the honeymoon outfits. I guess that is the slut coming out

LOL   Jennieh, I think you would want to provide us with pics of the honeymoon bedroom activities too!!!   Big Grin
Heart 
Anne
Hello gurls, I was surfing on YouTube watching videos to have more ideas how to dress up as a girl, and I found this video of bride for a day, The work they do it amazing!!!
Hope you enjoyed the video as much as I did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUgSySB-Ji0
Ahh, my dream! I went to a wedding enfemme about a month ago and just loved what the bride and bridesmaids were wearing! So feminine! I would love to show this video to Sam! Who knows, I could get lucky!
(07-22-2019, 01:47 PM)Fran082 Wrote: Hello gurls, I was surfing on YouTube watching videos to have more ideas how to dress up as a girl, and I found this video of bride for a day, The work they do it amazing!!!
Hope you enjoyed the video as much as I did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUgSySB-Ji0

Fran, thank you so much for sharing.   What a dream to have a day like that.  I'll watch Say Yes To The Dress with my daughter and we have fun commenting together about the brides and the dresses.  What she doesn't know is that inside, I am looking at the dresses and picking bridal gowns out for myself.  Have a wonderful day.
Heart 
Anne
(07-06-2019, 06:39 AM)Anne Wrote:
(07-05-2019, 09:50 PM)Jennieh Wrote: I think I would like to dress in the honeymoon outfits. I guess that is the slut coming out

LOL   Jennieh, I think you would want to provide us with pics of the honeymoon bedroom activities too!!!   Big Grin

Of course, my makeup and lipstick would be smeared. Would that bother you?