Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Intro
Idea Hello Gurls,

I'm a mature CD/Tranny who enjoys dressing like a women. My story is like most of us gurls trying on moms or sis clothing. It wasn't until high school that I stared to dabble in cross dressing and then thru college.  Because of social norms I had to keep this in the closet and am still there. However I'm glad to know there are sites like this where I as a CD can meet other gurls. Hope to have photos soon and talk or possible meet other gurls. I will be on the forum and sharing some of my experiances dressed as a women

Love to all,

Raquel Marie
Hi Raquel,
Welcome to the forum.  So glad to have you join us here.  Like you, I am also closeted as my wife would never accept my dressing.  I hope you get to enjoy the group of gurls here.  Everyone has their own story...we are all unique yet have the same common interest of enjoying the feel and look of wearing a beautiful dress, skirt, blouse...
Heart 
Anne
(05-18-2019, 06:47 AM)Anne Wrote: Hi Raquel,
Welcome to the forum.  So glad to have you join us here.  Like you, I am also closeted as my wife would never accept my dressing.  I hope you get to enjoy the group of gurls here.  Everyone has their own story...we are all unique yet have the same common interest of enjoying the feel and look of wearing a beautiful dress, skirt, blouse...

Anne,

Thanks for the response in the process of getting photos together to out up on the site.  The "Feeling" is something we all love being and looking beautiful

Raquel
Welcome to the forum Raquel!
Welcome Raquel! We all took different routes here, but what is important is that you have arrived. Hope to hear more from you.