Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum is pretty quiet!
hi ladies - seems like the forum is pretty quiet.  I hope your all doing well!  I probably shouldn’t be posting as much as I do, but I thought it would be fun to see what your lives are all about!  For me, living as a woman is very important.  I love my life now pretty much living 24/7 as Suzy.  Chime in when you can.  Here I am at the mall again, doing my favorite thing, shopping!  What woman doesn’t like that??

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Suzy, you are a lucky gurl to get to live 24/7 en femme.   I can only dream of doing that as I am closeted because I could never reveal Anne to my SO.  She would totally flip out and I fear being cut off from my three grandchildren.  But I am glad you are living the dream.  Keep posting and we'll keep commenting you beautiful gurl you.
For me, I've got a 10:00 am appt tomorrow morning with the electrolysis tech for a consultation....step 1 towards getting rid of the grey hair on my face, neck and chest.   The laser zapped off all the dark ones.
Heart 
Anne
(05-13-2019, 09:15 PM)Anne Wrote: Suzy, you are a lucky gurl to get to live 24/7 en femme.   I can only dream of doing that as I am closeted because I could never reveal Anne to my SO.  She would totally flip out and I fear being cut off from my three grandchildren.  But I am glad you are living the dream.  Keep posting and we'll keep commenting you beautiful gurl you.
For me, I've got a 10:00 am appt tomorrow morning with the electrolysis tech for a consultation....step 1 towards getting rid of the grey hair on my face, neck and chest.   The laser zapped off all the dark ones.

Hi Anne - yea, I’m pretty lucky. My only child lives a few thousand miles away and has no kids yet.  Good luck on your appointment tomorrow!  Hugs, Suzy
(05-14-2019, 01:58 PM)Suzy Wrote:
(05-13-2019, 09:15 PM)Anne Wrote: Suzy, you are a lucky gurl to get to live 24/7 en femme.   I can only dream of doing that as I am closeted because I could never reveal Anne to my SO.  She would totally flip out and I fear being cut off from my three grandchildren.  But I am glad you are living the dream.  Keep posting and we'll keep commenting you beautiful gurl you.

Hi Anne - yea, I’m pretty lucky. My only child lives a few thousand miles away and has no kids yet.  Good luck on your appointment tomorrow!  Hugs, Suzy

In the same boat as you regarding kids and grandkids being far away.  Our daughter lives 2-1/2 hours north of us so we get to see her once in a while. But our son and his family (wife and our 3 grandkids, 2-1/2, 1 and 2 months) live in Portland, Maine....18 hour drive if you go non-stop.  At least we have Facetime to keep in touch although we have been out there a bunch of times to see them.  I'm guessing your child lives on the east coast somewhere.
Heart 
Anne