Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Casual day today
Finally got some sun and warmth here the other day!  I had to take advantage of it!  My girlfriends and I went for a day of shopping!  So much fun!  Some men tried to flirt with us, but we declined!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

You always look so good, and happy!
Heart Davina Heart
(05-11-2019, 05:41 PM)Suzy Wrote: Finally got some sun and warmth here the other day!  I had to take advantage of it!  My girlfriends and I went for a day of shopping!  So much fun!  Some men tried to flirt with us, but we declined!

Did you buy that dress?   I like it.

The way the weather has been here in Milwaukee, I don't think it will be warm until July.   Ugh!!
Heart 
Anne
(05-12-2019, 05:28 AM)Davina Stone Wrote: You always look so good, and happy!

Thanks Davina!

(05-12-2019, 06:37 AM)Anne Wrote:
(05-11-2019, 05:41 PM)Suzy Wrote: Finally got some sun and warmth here the other day!  I had to take advantage of it!  My girlfriends and I went for a day of shopping!  So much fun!  Some men tried to flirt with us, but we declined!

Did you buy that dress?   I like it.

The way the weather has been here in Milwaukee, I don't think it will be warm until July.   Ugh!!
Hi Anne - yes, I bought that dress a couple of weeks ago at Macy’s. It was on sale!  So I wore it out on one of our warm days here a couple of days ago where I live here in Michigan.  It was actually in the seventies!
And it's raining here and in the 50s today. And I wanted to go shopping today. And my mother has to work. Okay, it is volunteer work, but still..... So, no dress shopping for me today. Damn! Love ya, Michelle Heart Heart Heart