Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newbie from Arizona
Just joined and wanted to say hi. After years of saying I was going to do it, I have finally set a goal of Halloween. In the meantime I have a lot to learn. What sort of personna do I want (I'm mid 60s, so casual and demure is best, but there is a bit of slut in me). I'll just have to experiment.
Hi Jennie....welcome to the JC forum.   So glad to meet you here.  You may discover that it could take a little bit of time for Jennie to evolve into what she wants to be.  The pink fog can be unpredictable.  I've been seriously dressing since July 2017 and I still feel like I am evolving.  I hope you experience much joy and happiness on your journey and look forward to chatting with you.
Heart 
Anne
(05-09-2019, 06:40 AM)Anne Wrote: Hi Jennie....welcome to the JC forum.   So glad to meet you here.  You may discover that it could take a little bit of time for Jennie to evolve into what she wants to be.  The pink fog can be unpredictable.  I've been seriously dressing since July 2017 and I still feel like I am evolving.  I hope you experience much joy and happiness on your journey and look forward to chatting with you.

Thanks for the kind words. It's taken this much time just to make the commitment, so a little longer won't hurt.
(05-08-2019, 11:12 PM)Jennieh Wrote: Just joined and wanted to say hi. After years of saying I was going to do it, I have finally set a goal of Halloween. In the meantime I have a lot to learn. What sort of personna do I want (I'm mid 60s, so casual and demure is best, but there is a bit of slut in me). I'll just have to experiment.

Welcome Jennieh

Christie