Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Cut your penis off......
and turn it into a vagina". "What?" That is how a conversation started this morning with my youngest son. I had never mentioned about any bottom surgery to either of the boys. He obviously knows what a penis is, and I've explained to both of them what a vagina is, and what function is performs. So he just logically figured that since I am becoming female, that I would have that done.

And it turns out they are both insistent on going shopping this week with my mother and I so they can pick out what dresses and shoes they like and want me to wear. Oh my, that should be real fun......

"No, not that one, it's too short".

"No, not that one, it makes you look fat".

"No, not that one, it isn't pretty enough".

Love, Michelle Heart Heart
How old is he?   I want to say you mentioned previously 10 yo.  Kids seem to be smarter and so much more aware of stuff today than compared to when I was that age.
I am amazed at how well they have taken to this.   That is so awesome that they want to shop for clothes for you.   Do you think your Ex is unhappy about all of this or do you think she has settled down into an accepting frame of mind?
Heart 
Anne
Well, that one is 7. Yes, it is amazingly wonderful they both are being so accepting. The ex keeps saying she is concerned for the boys, but I really think it is more on how it will reflect on her when it is fully out in the open and obvious. She must be getting there because she seems to have done some homework and is now using terms that are more correct than the derogatory words she used to use years ago. Time will tell I guess, but will have no bearing on my progress. Love ya, Michelle Heart Heart
(05-06-2019, 06:35 AM)MichelleL Wrote: Well, that one is 7. Yes, it is amazingly wonderful they both are being so accepting. The ex keeps saying she is concerned for the boys, but I really think it is more on how it will reflect on her when it is fully out in the open and obvious. She must be getting there because she seems to have done some homework and is now using terms that are more correct than the derogatory words she used to use years ago. Time will tell I guess, but will have no bearing on my progress. Love ya, Michelle Heart Heart

It would be amazing and wonderful if your Ex became good friends with the new you...with Michelle.  Imagine how the two of you became girlfriends and your two boys would thrive in a world where Michelle and her Ex were "besties".   Whatever differences the two of you had when you were male drab, I'm envisioning a future where the two of you become good friends because your Ex comes to know and appreciate the qualities of Michelle....maybe your Ex saw male drab man as her nemesis but she changes and sees femme Michelle as a gentle friend.  Maybe I'm just spitballing here....what do you think?
Heart 
Anne
Yes, it would be nice if she would get to the point with this that we could be just like two women; that happen to have two sons between us. So, would that make me her 'ex-wife'? Ha ha ha. Anyway, the magic fairy coming to make my transformation overnight, with the swipe of her wand, is more likely to happen before that. Oh well, her problem, not mine. Love ya, Michelle Heart Heart