Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Last Weekend
So last Saturday night, I went out with some girl friends on a night of dinner, dancing and a couple glasses of wine!  Here is what I wore.  Pretty casual, but I did attract some male admirers!  What do you think?  Was a fun night!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi Suzy,   Love the top.  The jean skirt is nice although, I am not a big fan of jean skirts but that might just be me as I just prefer dressier skirts.  If I go something bluejean, I prefer tight blue jeans with boots or skinny jeans with ankle strap heels.
Anne
Heart 
Anne
(04-30-2019, 06:43 AM)Anne Wrote: Hi Suzy,   Love the top.  The jean skirt is nice although, I am not a big fan of jean skirts but that might just be me as I just prefer dressier skirts.  If I go something bluejean, I prefer tight blue jeans with boots or skinny jeans with ankle strap heels.
Anne
Hi Anne - where we went was super casual - a Buffalo Wild Wings type place.  Ankle strap heels and a dressier skirt would have been over the top there!  It was a fun girl night out!
(04-30-2019, 08:44 AM)Suzy Wrote:
(04-30-2019, 06:43 AM)Anne Wrote: Hi Suzy,   Love the top.  The jean skirt is nice although, I am not a big fan of jean skirts but that might just be me as I just prefer dressier skirts.  If I go something bluejean, I prefer tight blue jeans with boots or skinny jeans with ankle strap heels.
Anne
Hi Anne - where we went was super casual - a Buffalo Wild Wings type place.  Ankle strap heels and a dressier skirt would have been over the top there!  It was a fun girl night out!

You are just livin' large gurl!!!  Wink
Heart 
Anne