Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Victoria Secrets
Hi Ladies - if you have never visited a Victoria Secrets and tried on lingerie, you should check it out!  I was a local VS today and with the very helpful staff tried on some lingerie and purchased one.  The dressing rooms are dark, red and sexy!  It was a lot of fun!  Suzy
I've only shopped there "for my wife" (well sometimes I actually have). What I've tried hasn't been that good a fit for me. I never thought of VS as CD-friendly, but maybe I'll have to try it out. So you were dressed when you went in?
Heart Davina Heart
(04-27-2019, 04:36 PM)Davina Stone Wrote: I've only shopped there "for my wife" (well sometimes I actually have). What I've tried hasn't been that good a fit for me. I never thought of VS as CD-friendly, but maybe I'll have to try it out. So you were dressed when you went in?

Yes, I was fully dressed as a female today.  No issues.  Here I am today.  What do you think?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Looking really good. I'll have to try try Vicki's soon. I read a part somewhere that a CD had a positive experience at Soma too.
I have to ask, do you think they knew you were dressing?
BTW, I love your name. My older daughter is Suzan, also Suzy
Heart Davina Heart
(04-27-2019, 08:21 PM)Davina Stone Wrote: Looking really good. I'll have to try try Vicki's soon. I read a part somewhere that a CD had a positive experience at Soma too.
I have to ask, do you think they knew you were dressing?
BTW, I love your name. My older daughter is Suzan, also Suzy

Thanks Davina - and no, they just treated me like any other female customer. Never felt otherwise!
VS is a little too pricey for my pocketbook, but I'm happy to hear that you had a positive experience Suzy. Congrats.
Before you can love another, you HAVE to love yourself first
I aim to misbehave
(04-28-2019, 06:37 AM)JodieLynne Wrote: VS is a little too pricey for my pocketbook, but I'm happy to hear that you had a positive experience Suzy. Congrats.

Yes, I agree with you that the prices there are a bit high.  Actually, the piece I purchased was on sale - around $30.  It was just fun being in an ultra feminine shopping venue with so many other ladies!
VS has found out our money is the same color..lol, yes they have open the doors to all .. another thing .. a store called Ulta will do make overs for us too
(05-08-2019, 06:20 PM)Rachel Wrote: VS has found out our money is the same color..lol, yes they have open the doors to all .. another thing .. a store called Ulta will do make overs for us too

Hi Rachael,  I have several Ulta Beauty stores in my area here in Milwaukee but did not know they would do makeovers for us.   How private of a setting is it?  I've been to one Ulta to buy some product, but the women who were getting makeup done on them were all out in the open.  The last thing I need is to be sitting in the open at Ulta, getting makeup applied and some woman shopping there recognizes me.   Have you had a makeover done at Ulta?
Heart 
Anne