Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bathing suit question
Hi Ladies!  I’ve been invited to a party in a few weeks from my new boyfriend where I will need to wear a bathing suit since they have a pool.  I was trying on some suits the other day.  What do you think of this one?  Thanks, Suzy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Suzy I think that it is very nice it shows all of your feminine feature and keeps everything well hidden. Love the material and have a great time a the pool party Erin
That is a very nice suit Suzy.   I see a beautiful pedi and mani in your future so you have nice nails for the pool party.  Big Grin
Heart 
Anne
You'll be the prettiest one there!!
(04-25-2019, 03:00 PM)erin Wrote: Suzy  I think that it is very nice it shows all of your feminine feature and keeps everything well hidden.  Love the material and have a great time a the pool party Erin

Thanks Erin!  I’m looking forward to it!

(04-25-2019, 04:30 PM)JAnne Wrote: That is a very nice suit Suzy.   I see a beautiful pedi and mani in your future so you have nice nails for the pool party.  Big Grin

Of course Anne!  I get pedi and mani’s about twice a month.  As you can see in my photo, my toes were recently done.  Thanks for the advice!

(04-25-2019, 10:22 PM)Danielle ohio Wrote: You'll be the prettiest one there!!

Thanks Danielle!  That’s a very sweet comment❤️!  I hope your right!
Looks good. I only wear my suit at home in my hot tub. As far as keeping everything hidden, even though there's a pocket in the crotch I have to wear some undies to keep things in place. Gurls?
Yep gurls, it's beginning to that time of year. I'm not sure yet if I will get a suit or wait until I'm done with surgeries. Then bathing suits will be able to fit on the bottom and top. I just don't want to be fiddling with making sure everything is 'covered up'. Love, Michelle Heart Heart
(04-26-2019, 10:19 AM)Davina Stone Wrote: Looks good. I only wear my suit at home in my hot tub. As far as keeping everything hidden, even though there's a pocket in the crotch I have to wear some undies to keep things in place. Gurls?

I've never considered getting a swimsuit because of the manjunk down below.  Years ago I had a hottub but got rid of it when it got old and someone carted it away for free.  Maybe I'll reconsider after seeing Suzy and some of you post swimsuit pics.
Heart 
Anne
Here are some suits I had handy. Heart
Davina
Heart Davina Heart
Hi Davina,
I like your bathing suit pics.  You are lucky you have a hot tub so you can actually use them.  Maybe some day I'll get a bathing suit.  Just not high on my priority list with so many other things I'd like to purchase but need to balance that with being able to hide/store my CD things by my work area in the basement.
Anne
Heart 
Anne