Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newby and thanks J C and staff
Hi everyone  I just want to say Thanks to Janet and staff for making me feel comfortable in there store looking to make another trip there soon Thanks
Jammie
Hi Jammie,
I am not one of the store staff...just one of the CD's who likes to come on the Forum regularly.   Welcome to the Forum.  I think I speak for the other ladies when I say we are glad to have you here and we hope to hear from you more often.  If you have any questions, please do feel free to ask away!!!
Heart 
Anne
Jammie, I second Anne; welcome to our little corner of the world. Hugs, Michelle Heart Heart
(04-23-2019, 06:27 AM)Jammie Wrote: Hi everyone  I just want to say Thanks to Janet and staff for making me feel comfortable in there store looking to make another trip there soon Thanks

The girls that work at Janet's are very nice and I have never felt uneasy when I go there. I don't go often, but when I do, I totally enjoy myself. I do and have gone there dressed in my schoolgirl outfit and I don't feel uncomfortable at all. If I wasn't married, I would go all the time to buy clothes and get makeovers. 
Love you staff. 
Lorren
[attachment=2137]  [attachment=2138]
Lorren