Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Kept Woman
I am in a relationship with a married man. He is vey sweet, devoted to his wife, and treats me like a princess.

He has been helping me with my financial difficulties, giving me money to help pay my bills. And when my car died, he basically bought me a used car to replace it.

I say this, not to brag, but to illustrate my situation. I am still uncomfortable with his excessive generosity, not because he can't afford it, but because there is no way that I can repay him.  He is very comfortable, financially speaking, and what he gives me is (in his words!) 'petty cash'.

Because of his generosity, I feel indebted to him. In the beginning, I questioned whether I liked him because of his financial aid, but I soon fell in love. He is gentle, kind, funny, and compassionate. I do feel obligated, but I eagerly accede to his every suggestion. I dearly cherish all the times (however brief!) he is able to visit me, and I do anything and everything to make him happy.

Anything he requests, is my desire to fulfill.

A week ago, he mentioned an old friend of his, who has been a widower for the last 2 years, and He wanted to do something 'nice' for him.

Turns out, I was the "something nice".  Sooooo, I dressed pretty, and my Man picked up and drove me to his friends house. After introducing us, he left and said he would be back to pick me up when we were done.

We talked, we cuddled, we kissed, and more. 3 hours later, my man picked me up to take me home. He was very pleased, and happy to help his friend, and said he was proud of me.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Before you can love another, you HAVE to love yourself first
I aim to misbehave
Hi Jodie,
Relationships are not materials that are bartered for silver.  You feel indebted to him but he is getting something out of the relationship too; otherwise, he would not continue to provide you with money and things to help you.  I think you sell yourself a bit short in the giving department.  You give him companionship...you give him physical intimacy...perhaps there is emotional intimacy that you also give him...you give him an outlet to venture into a world he otherwise could not.  IMO....you should not feel indebted and I think you are selling yourself short.  It lies within your heart and mind to change the way you view this relationship.   As an outsider viewing what you have described, I don't think he necessarily cherishes you if he's willing to pass you along to his friend.  In the end, only you can decide if you are happy and satisfied with the way your relationship is going with him.  I wish you the best as you continue your journey with him.
Heart 
Anne
Hi Anne, thanks for the gentle comments, but it wasn't as tawdry as it sounds.

We all got something from the experience.
His friend had an enjoyable evening with a very happy ending, my Mister (who has some medical issues & can't always 'rise to the occasion') was very aroused and showed me his appreciation when we got back to my place.

And me? Well, besides being a very well satiated girl, I was happy to have been able to bring a smile to their faces.
And I'm not saying this is going to become a regular thing, but my guy hinted at maybe having a 3-some with his friend sometime.

Deep down, I'm just a girl who wants to make people happy. Smile
Before you can love another, you HAVE to love yourself first
I aim to misbehave
(04-14-2019, 06:54 AM)JodieLynne Wrote: Hi Anne, thanks for the gentle comments, but it wasn't as tawdry as it sounds.

We all got something from the experience.
His friend had an enjoyable evening with a very happy ending, my Mister (who has some medical issues & can't always 'rise to the occasion') was very aroused and showed me his appreciation when we got back to my place.

And me? Well, besides being a very well satiated girl, I was happy to have been able to bring a smile to their faces.
And I'm not saying this is going to become a regular thing, but my guy hinted at maybe having a 3-some with his friend sometime.

Deep down, I'm just a girl who wants to make people happy. Smile

I can appreciate how you feel....about wanting to make people happy.  It gave me great satisfaction to make a couple other fellow CD's feel happy when I brought their tension to a resounding climax.  Angel
Heart 
Anne
Jodielynn,

That had to be hot. Your man pimped you out, things we do for love.

Envy,
Raquel Marie
We all have things that we like to do that others might think unusual - let's face it, we all are CDs.

If we make others happy and enjoy it ourselves, I think it's ok. Believe me, I think we all have our "kinky" side (I know I do ).