Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
About. my date
Hi ladies - so I had the adventure of my life going out on a date with a really nice man last weekend.  We have just started dating and he is retired, widowed and so am I.  We met at at party and asked me out.  I accepted, but did tell him that I am a trans woman, and he laughed and said, no problem just want some companionship!  So he took me to a very nice restaurant that also had a dancing floor.  I’m only 5’6” and he is about 6’3”.  It was fun dancing with his big arms around me!  Here is photo of what I wore.  When he took me home, he asked if he could take me out again sometime. I did not hesitate, and said of course! With that he gave me a long loving kiss!  Should be fun going going forward!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Suzy, that dress looks wonderful.   How thrilling (and feminine) to be led around the dance floor by a tall handsome man.  You make me so jelly.
Heart 
Anne
(04-17-2019, 06:22 AM)Anne Wrote: Suzy, that dress looks wonderful.   How thrilling (and feminine) to be led around the dance floor by a tall handsome man.  You make me so jelly.

Thanks again Anne - not sure where our next date will be, but he mentioned maybe a movie and then going out to eat somewhere.  Makes no difference to me, just fun being a woman for this guy.  We will see how far it lasts. It does make me feel ultra feminine however!  Might have to get some new lingerie!
(04-17-2019, 02:25 PM)Suzy Wrote:
(04-17-2019, 06:22 AM)Anne Wrote: Suzy, that dress looks wonderful.   How thrilling (and feminine) to be led around the dance floor by a tall handsome man.  You make me so jelly.

Thanks again Anne - not sure where our next date will be, but he mentioned maybe a movie and then going out to eat somewhere.  Makes no difference to me, just fun being a woman for this guy.  We will see how far it lasts. It does make me feel ultra feminine however!  Might have to get some new lingerie!

Definitely get the lingerie! Trust me, if a man has a pulse, he's gonna have … desires.
Bless their lil hearts! Smile
Before you can love another, you HAVE to love yourself first
I aim to misbehave
you look wonderful!
(04-17-2019, 05:02 PM)JodieLynne Wrote:
(04-17-2019, 02:25 PM)Suzy Wrote:

Definitely get the lingerie!  Trust me, if a man has a pulse, he's gonna have … desires.
Bless their lil hearts! Smile

Well he called last night and confirmed our date for this Saturday!  Can’t wait to be his lady again for a night!  And I did get that lingerie!

(04-18-2019, 12:27 PM)pantygurl1963 Wrote: you look wonderful!

thanks!xoxo
(04-18-2019, 02:32 PM)Suzy Wrote: Well he called last night and confirmed our date for this Saturday!  Can’t wait to be his lady again for a night!  And I did get that lingerie!

Just a suggestion, but don't give away the entire gift shoppe at the first opportunity.

Give him a little sample to whet his appetite. There is an art to seduction, and you want to entice him to make this a long lasting relationship.
Before you can love another, you HAVE to love yourself first
I aim to misbehave
Suzy Welcome to the forum and I would like to say your sense of style and portraying the female is very sexy and I can see why the gentleman is attracted to you. Can wait to here about your next date and also maybe to see you in the sexy lingerie. All the best in your full time transition because you are totally female in appearance and style Erin
(04-18-2019, 11:19 PM)erin Wrote: Suzy  Welcome to the forum and I would like to say your sense of style and portraying the female is very sexy and I can see why the gentleman is attracted to you. Can wait to here about your next date and also maybe to see you in the sexy lingerie.  All the best in your full time transition because you are totally female in appearance and style   Erin

Hi Erin - thanks for the sweet comments!  I try my best to look like any woman out and about without bringing attention to myself.  I just want to be treated as any normal woman would.  I’ll keep you posted on my upcoming date.  It’s really just more for companionship with him and me.  He does treat me like a queen though!  I’ll post a photo I have one of these days in some lingerie I recently purchased at Victoria Secrets.

(04-18-2019, 05:45 PM)JodieLynne Wrote:
(04-18-2019, 02:32 PM)Suzy Wrote: Well he called last night and confirmed our date for this Saturday!  Can’t wait to be his lady again for a night!  And I did get that lingerie!

Just a suggestion, but don't give away the entire gift shoppe at the first opportunity.

Give him a little sample to whet his appetite. There is an art to seduction, and you want to entice him to make this a long lasting relationship.
Hi JodieLynne - yes, you are so correct.  I don’t anticipate him being a problem that way.  We’re just cuddling and kissing a bit, nothing more than that.
So Sam called me and asked me if I would interested in going with him on a weekend to a cottage he owns up north!  OMG!  He said there is just a small town with a couple of restaurants and during the day we could just hang out by a lake near by.  I am very tempted.  He is such a nice guy and very handsome!  He said he just wants a girlfriend for the weekend!  Here is what I would probably wear around town. What do you think?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)