Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Out shopping today
Hi girls - after my date last weekend, I was out shopping today for some more sexy clothes at the mall.  Here I am today. What do you think? Suzy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Suzy, any man that doesn't want to scoop you up, and do pleasurable, and wonderful, things to every inch of your body, is either dead or needs to be institutionalized. Your smile alone is enough to melt glaciers in Antarctica. Love and joy, Michelle Heart Heart
so beautiful.
I would love to go shopping with you.  You have great taste!!!
Heart 
Anne
(04-15-2019, 06:56 PM)MichelleL Wrote: Suzy, any man that doesn't want to scoop you up, and do pleasurable, and wonderful, things to every inch of your body, is either dead or needs to be institutionalized. Your smile alone is enough to melt glaciers in Antarctica. Love and joy, Michelle Heart Heart

Thanks Michelle - I love being a woman!  Now that I am retired, every day is an adventure for me. I love looking very feminine and just blending in as any other female you would see out and about.  I also went out on a date with a very handsome man a week ago!  Was very fun and he treated me like a queen.  Life is good!

(04-15-2019, 11:11 PM)Danielle ohio Wrote: so beautiful.

Thanks Danielle!  I really appreciate the complement!