Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A date!
Hi Anne  - Our date went very well!  When he picked me up, he actually brought me some flowers!  OMG!  Made me feel like a queen!  We then went to a very intimate restaurant that had a small dance floor with nothing but slow romantic music.  After dinner, we danced for awhile with a number of other couples.  And yes, he is a very good dancer.  I loved being wrapped in his big arms leading me through the dances!  One funny note was when i excused myself to use the ladies room.  A woman came up to me and said "if you don't mind me saying, your husband is a hunk!".  I laughed and said I know!  Anyhow, we are enjoying each others company so far.  Nothing sexual, but we did have a nice kiss when he dropped off at home. He said he would be calling me soon!  I can't wait!xoxox Smile
(04-14-2019, 08:56 AM)Suzy Wrote: Hi Anne  - Our date went very well!  When he picked me up, he actually brought me some flowers!  OMG!  Made me feel like a queen!  We then went to a very intimate restaurant that had a small dance floor with nothing but slow romantic music.  After dinner, we danced for awhile with a number of other couples.  And yes, he is a very good dancer.  I loved being wrapped in his big arms leading me through the dances!  One funny note was when i excused myself to use the ladies room.  A woman came up to me and said "if you don't mind me saying, your husband is a hunk!".  I laughed and said I know!  Anyhow, we are enjoying each others company so far.  Nothing sexual, but we did have a nice kiss when he dropped off at home. He said he would be calling me soon!  I can't wait!xoxox Smile

OMG, that is so incredibly awesome gurl.  I am so happy for you.   I can see the setting...the lights are low...his arms are around your waist...you are looking up into his eyes.....the music playing is "Just the Way You Are" by Frank Sinatra.   PERFECT!!!!!!!
Heart 
Anne