Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A date!
Hi - I am retired and single.  I live my life now pretty much 24/7 as a woman.  i am 5'6" and about 150 lbs. i feel like i pass very well and am always treated as a female wherever i go.  With that said, i recently went to a party with a female friend, and of course i was wearing a little black dress, heels and feeling good.  i was being treated just like all the other ladies there.  i am close to 70 now so it was fun.  But to top it off, a gentleman at the party was coming onto me!  He was a big guy, about 6'3" and 200 lbs, and quite handsome.  After the party he asked me out for a date!  I was blown away and accepted!  So, about two weeks later he picks me up and we go to a very nice restaurant and we had a very nice time. when he dropped me off home, he put his big arms around me and kissed me!  i must say, i never felt more feminine in my life. But i did finally let him know my true gender. I just had to.  He actually thought it was funny and he was blown away too!  He was okay with the situation.  He is also retired and widowed.  So the bottom line is I guess I am his girlfriend!  Should be interesting.  xoxoox  Suzy
Welcome to the forum Suzy!
And congrats on your adventure!
So I have to ask..... Was this the first time you've interacted with a man, as a woman?
Before you can love another, you HAVE to love yourself first
I aim to misbehave
Suzy, that is amazing. I sure hope I can be that lucky. And soon! And to pass that well is just icing on the cake. Best of luck. Hugs, Michelle Heart Heart
(04-11-2019, 05:51 PM)JodieLynne Wrote: Welcome to the forum Suzy!
So I have to ask..... Was this the first time you've interacted with a man, as a woman?

Yes! And I love it! He treats me like a queen!

(04-11-2019, 07:32 PM)MichelleL Wrote: Suzy, that is amazing. I sure hope I can be that lucky. And soon! And to pass that well is just icing on the cake. Best of luck. Hugs, Michelle Heart Heart

(04-11-2019, 07:48 PM)Suzy Wrote:

Yes! And I love it!  He treats me like a queen!

(04-11-2019, 07:32 PM)MichelleL Wrote: Suzy, that is amazing. I sure hope I can be that lucky. And soon! And to pass that well is just icing on the cake. Best of luck. Hugs, Michelle Heart Heart

Hi Michelle - thanks so much - here is a recent photo of me.  What do you think?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

HOLY shizzle sticks! I hope that I look half as good as you at your age!
Before you can love another, you HAVE to love yourself first
I aim to misbehave
Hi Suzy,
Not sure if I have interacted with you before.  Welcome to the forum.  That is such a great story.  Were you nervous during the entire time of your date?  I can only imagine in the back of your mind, you are thinking, "I'm having a great time but does this guy really know that I am a CD?  What and when do I tell him?"

If you enjoyed your kiss with him, maybe that gives you insight into who you really are.  Possibly like me....a gurl born with the wrong parts wishing she had the correct parts and loving the embrace of a gentleman?   I'm really not trying to pigeonhole you...I just find people's stories/backgrounds fascinating.

Love your picture.  Besides how beautiful you look dressed, what I love most is your smile.   Have a great day.
Heart 
Anne
(04-12-2019, 06:21 AM)Anne Wrote: Hi Suzy,
Not sure if I have interacted with you before.  Welcome to the forum.  That is such a great story.  Were you nervous during the entire time of your date?  I can only imagine in the back of your mind, you are thinking, "I'm having a great time but does this guy really know that I am a CD?  What and when do I tell him?"

If you enjoyed your kiss with him, maybe that gives you insight into who you really are.  Possibly like me....a gurl born with the wrong parts wishing she had the correct parts and loving the embrace of a gentleman?   I'm really not trying to pigeonhole you...I just find people's stories/backgrounds fascinating.

Love your picture.  Besides how beautiful you look dressed, what I love most is your smile.   Have a great day.
Hi Anne - I told him before our date and he was surprised, but still took me out!  I told him I was a trans woman and wanted to be totally honest with him.  He was a perfect gentleman on our date and I think he had a good time.  We may go out again as a man and woman on a date since I think he needs some companionship, which is fine.  It’s still fun being his “girl” for an evening, though I must admit!
(04-12-2019, 09:53 AM)Suzy Wrote:

Hi Anne - I told him before our date and he was surprised, but still took me out!  I told him I was a trans woman and wanted to be totally honest with him.  He was a perfect gentleman on our date and I think he had a good time.  We may go out again as a man and woman on a date since I think he needs some companionship, which is fine.  It’s still fun being his “girl” for an evening, though I must admit!
Sounds like a win-win for the two of you.  I hope for both of your sakes, the relationship keeps progressing.  I think you mentioned you were 70.  I am 61.  You get older like us, and whether for good or bad, it's less about sex and more about companionship.  Be sure to focus on common interests.  You go gurl and keep us posted. Smile
Heart 
Anne
(04-12-2019, 07:10 PM)Anne Wrote:

Sounds like a win-win for the two of you.  I hope for both of your sakes, the relationship keeps progressing.  I think you mentioned you were 70.  I am 61.  You get older like us, and whether for good or bad, it's less about sex and more about companionship.  Be sure to focus on common interests.  You go gurl and keep us posted. Smile

Thanks Anne!  So far, so good.  He is a nice guy who just wants to go out and have fun with a girl like me.  So far, we’re just holding hands and an occasional kiss.  He treats me very respectfully and we have a good time together.  Tonight he wants to take me out dancing somewhere!  I’m looking forward to it!  I have the perfect dress for this!
(04-13-2019, 08:53 AM)Suzy Wrote:
(04-12-2019, 07:10 PM)Anne Wrote:

Thanks Anne!  So far, so good.  He is a nice guy who just wants to go out and have fun with a girl like me.  So far, we’re just holding hands and an occasional kiss.  He treats me very respectfully and we have a good time together.  Tonight he wants to take me out dancing somewhere!  I’m looking forward to it!  I have the perfect dress for this!

I am so jelly Suzy.  I would love to have a man take me out dancing so someone is leading me and I get to follow.  Do let us know how it goes and if he is a good dancer.  Have lots of fun.
Heart 
Anne