Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Red Letter Day (I lost count)
Anyway, I had my appointment with the Therapist today. I had all the forms filled out, and provided a bunch of info on me up front. I got the impression that she was impressed that I had such a good handle on my situation, my plans forwards, etc. So we talked for about an hour, and I filled her in on me, from soup to nuts. She fully understands my plans and agrees with my plans. Next session we will be doing the assessment testing, and then the plan is to write the letter of recommendation so I can go find a doctor. There just so happens to be a transgender friendly plastic surgeon in the same building with the folks that prescribed my HRT. And I hope to have the recommendation letter in hand when I see the HRT folks at the end of May. So hopefully, this should work out good, and I can get on the road for partial bottom surgery early this summer. WOO-FUCKING-HOO! Can you spell, 'one happy lady'? Okay, I'll help you out, it's spelled - MICHELLE! Baby, when those things are gone, I will be sooooo happy. Okay, so not so happy that I stop people on the street and ask if they want to see my 'orchi'. I mean, that would be creepy; right? Love you all, Michelle Heart Heart
Somewhere someone must have said "Life is a series of small steps as we march towards our destiny".  But if I just made that up, I'm happy to be credited.  Congrats Michelle as you march towards your destiny!!   Heart Heart
Heart 
Anne
Hey sis, looks like you own that quote. Lot's of people have said similar things; but a quote is 'exact words' not a paraphrase. Now we need to get it listed in Wikiquotes. Of course we'll need a full bio so we can create a page for you. Big Grin 

Oh, the one thing I never thought about, was when the therapist said not having an orchi is a 'safety issue'. I was like, 'what'? I was thinking safety as in something getting pinched if it slipped out of my panties. Nope, she was thinking as in, 'something slips and is becomes obvious with tight jeans or tight leggings on', and some other person makes it a public incident. I do see her point. SO CUT THE THINGS OFF ALREADY! Love ya, Michelle Heart Heart
Congrats on your progress! I'm very happy to hear that everything is proceeding smoothly.
Best of luck to you Michelle!
Before you can love another, you HAVE to love yourself first
I aim to misbehave
Thanks Jodie. Sorry, but I'm a bit under the weather. Pollen and me do not mix. I have been miserable for the past four days. So miserable, that I don't even feel like getting up. Dishes piling up in the sink, laundry to do, and I just don't care. But as bad as I feel, I still can't wait to get my surgeries, etc. So as sick as I am, and to still be able to look at those in a positive light, just reaffirms to me that this is right. I don't even feel like shaving my legs, and it is driving me nuts! Love, Michelle Heart Heart
(04-18-2019, 06:28 PM)MichelleL Wrote: Anyway, I had my appointment with the Therapist today. I had all the forms filled out, and provided a bunch of info on me up front. I got the impression that she was impressed that I had such a good handle on my situation, my plans forwards, etc. So we talked for about an hour, and I filled her in on me, from soup to nuts. She fully understands my plans and agrees with my plans. Next session we will be doing the assessment testing, and then the plan is to write the letter of recommendation so I can go find a doctor. There just so happens to be a transgender friendly plastic surgeon in the same building with the folks that prescribed my HRT. And I hope to have the recommendation letter in hand when I see the HRT folks at the end of May. So hopefully, this should work out good, and I can get on the road for partial bottom surgery early this summer. WOO-FUCKING-HOO! Can you spell, 'one happy lady'? Okay, I'll help you out, it's spelled - MICHELLE! Baby, when those things are gone, I will be sooooo happy. Okay, so not so happy that I stop people on the street and ask if they want to see my 'orchi'. I mean, that would be creepy; right? Love you all, Michelle Heart Heart
Congrats Michelle!!  That is so cool!  I’ve been on hormones for a long time, but haven’t went the final step like you.  I’m thinking of it.  I was seeing a therapist as well a few years ago, but basically she and I both agreed I was definitely a trans woman and there really was no sense in us have any further meetings other than girl talk!  But again, congrats!  I may want to find out from you in the future who your trans surgeon is!  Hugs, Suzy
Suzy, well I you both agree you are female, and if you want to go further, your therapist can, or should, sign off on you being able to get the surgeries to make you even more feminine. Heaven's knows I do hate putting breast forms on, and then having to take them back off. And downstairs just seems to always be in the way. You have my vote if you want to. Hugs, Michelle Heart Heart