Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A note for all the guys....
This is for all the guys out there. This is my birthday. My one day. You have the other 364 days; but today is mine. Today is the day I'm the one gently woken up with soft kisses on my neck. The gentle sound of your voice telling me it is time to wake up. The day when you bring me that first fresh cup of coffee as my eyes flutter open. The day I feel your lips kiss mine to start the day. The day where you kiss every part of me; my forehead, my cheeks, my nose, my eyelids, my chin, my lips, my neck, my breasts, my nipples, my arms, my body, my legs. The day where your fingers trace lovingly over my body. Touching every part of me. The day where you turn my body and mind into orgasmic mush. The day where you give me that out of body experience. The day where you hold me after I come down, sobbing in tears at how much I love you. Yes, today is mine. For tomorrow, and the rest of the year, I will be the woman that cleans your home, washes your clothes, makes your meals, cares for the children, and tirelessly strives to make myself beautiful for just you. To be that woman that you will proudly go out in the world with, knowing that other men will look enviously on you for having on your arm. But today; today is mine....... Love you all, Michelle Heart Heart
Happy Birthday Michelle!!!!  Heart Heart Heart Heart Sending you soft gentle sisterly kisses your way.  Any special plans for your day?
Heart 
Anne
Happy birthday Michelle have a great day, Hope that you get everything that a women wants on her birthday Erin
Well, my sons gave me a new pajama set (shorts and not pants), and a dozen pink roses. I knew about the pajamas, but the pink roses were a complete surprise. And you know how guys are; they had to get me to model the pajamas. And of course I obliged them. Yes, they are normal stuff from Target, (no crotchless panties or exposed nipple stuff) so they were safe for kids eyes. But I won't have a man whisper sweet nothing in my ear at bedtime tonight. But my next birthday is only 364 days away. So there is plenty of time to correct that problem. Love you, Michelle Heart Heart
Awwwww but you got ROSES girl!

Happy Birthday babes! >kisses,

I'll reserve the spanks for when we meet...
Before you can love another, you HAVE to love yourself first
I aim to misbehave
Yes. Yes I did. Pretty pink one's too. That made me very happy. But you know, they could have been a clump of weeds from the yard and it wouldn't have mattered. What mattered was who they came from, and why they gave them to me. Love ya, Michelle Heart Heart
Happy Belated Birthday, Michelle! All the best to you!
~ Maria
HeartT.G.I.F. (Thank Goodness I'm Femme!) 

"Loneliness, a constant friend and lover I know well..."
('One Step Closer' by Asia)

(04-03-2019, 05:03 AM)MichelleL Wrote: This is for all the guys out there. This is my birthday. My one day. You have the other 364 days; but today is mine. Today is the day I'm the one gently woken up with soft kisses on my neck. The gentle sound of your voice telling me it is time to wake up. The day when you bring me that first fresh cup of coffee as my eyes flutter open. The day I feel your lips kiss mine to start the day. The day where you kiss every part of me; my forehead, my cheeks, my nose, my eyelids, my chin, my lips, my neck, my breasts, my nipples, my arms, my body, my legs. The day where your fingers trace lovingly over my body. Touching every part of me. The day where you turn my body and mind into orgasmic mush. The day where you give me that out of body experience. The day where you hold me after I come down, sobbing in tears at how much I love you. Yes, today is mine. For tomorrow, and the rest of the year, I will be the woman that cleans your home, washes your clothes, makes your meals, cares for the children, and tirelessly strives to make myself beautiful for just you. To be that woman that you will proudly go out in the world with, knowing that other men will look enviously on you for having on your arm. But today; today is mine....... Love you all, Michelle Heart Heart

Michelle - you are one absolutely incredible lady !!!! Luv Ya Babe , Dawna .