Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shameless Appeal For Your Vote for Contest
Heart 
Hi everyone,
I entered the Glamourboutique beauty contest in the Cougar category.  I am shamelessly asking all who are interested and have a deep affection for Anne (giggle, giggle) to go to the Glamourboutique facebook contest page and vote for me.   You are only allowed to vote for me one time so please do NOT vote for me more than once or you will disqualify me (unless that is your intent but why would you do that to sweet innocent Anne).
I am listed there per my full name Anne Preuss.  Here is a link to the page....

https://www.facebook.com/GlamourBoutique...327421649/

If you truly love sweet innocent Anne and want her to win, you will refrain from voting for anyone else.  Who would have thought I would start becoming so bitchy over this LOL.

Hugs and Kisses to all of you who go to the page and vote for me.  Love ya all!!!  Heart Heart Heart 

Anne (Anne Preuss at the contest page) Angel
Heart 
Anne
Anne, really? Cougar category........ I feel sorry for those poor young men. Once they get it your sights, they will turn to jelly. They will be in a trance, and beg to do your bidding. I would vote for you in a heartbeat, but I do not have a Facebook account. It scares me how they use your personal info. How long is contest running? I just may change my mind - for you anyway. Anyway, you should win; panties down! love you, Michelle Heart Heart
Anne--your competitors are gaming the system by posting more than one entry/picture....step up your game...btw I did vote!
(03-25-2019, 05:00 PM)michelle.busty Wrote: Anne--your competitors are gaming the system by posting more than one entry/picture....step up your game...btw I did vote!

Thank you so much for your vote Michelle.  We are actually allowed up to three pictures to post.  I might be taking more pictures in another dress soon so I may be submitting a couple more for posting.
Hugs and lots of…..
Heart 
Anne