Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Party dress
This was an outfit I wore to a fetish party last year. I was >ahem< "volunteered" to serve as a maid.  Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Before you can love another, you HAVE to love yourself first
I aim to misbehave
(03-19-2019, 07:56 PM)JodieLynne Wrote: This was an outfit I wore to a fetish party last year. I was >ahem< "volunteered" to serve as a maid.  Smile

I LOVE the outfit!! Is there a petticoat underneath the skirt?  I forgot to look.  I want to wear it!!!

Jenna
There was a petticoat, and the satiny smooth dress and the stiff pettis made me feel extremely femme!
I aim to misbehave
So Jodie...what you are saying is that you were maid to volunteer your services.   Big Grin   I love your outfit and would love to have one.
Heart 
Anne
@Anne I guess I was Maid to order.

Or is that ordered to maid? LOL
I aim to misbehave
So, just how many guests did you get to 'serve'? I do love the shade of pink though. Hugs, Michelle Heart Heart
(03-20-2019, 05:20 PM)MichelleL Wrote: So, just how many guests did you get to 'serve'? I do love the shade of pink though. Hugs, Michelle Heart Heart

There were about 25 or so invited guests, and some unexpected arrivals.
There were 3 other girls present to attend to the needs of the guests. My main job was to make everyone comfortable, although I got pressed into service to keep the mob happy. Smile

Let's just say that by the end of the night, I was a sore, but happy little domestic, and my uniform needed MAJOR dry cleaning! LOL
I aim to misbehave