Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Hair Help
Hello, I was wondering if anyone knows of a hair stylist in south east Michigan who can help me learn how to do my hair?  Preferably around southern macomb county area.  I've been growing out my hair for a couple of years, now I need help learning what to do with it Smile .

Thank you,
Cynthia
Cynthia, judging from your profile picture, it looks fantastic. I'd love to have a head of hair like that. Sorry though, I can't help you with a stylist in your area. Hugs, Michelle
Thank you, but that is a wig.  I wish my real hair looked like that.
Well, I'm sure when the stylist is done, it will look just as good if not better!!  Angel
Heart 
Anne
(03-22-2019, 07:01 AM)Anne Wrote: Well, I'm sure when the stylist is done, it will look just as good if not better!!  Angel

But I need to find a stylist that can help me first
(03-22-2019, 01:40 PM)Cynthia8s Wrote:
(03-22-2019, 07:01 AM)Anne Wrote: Well, I'm sure when the stylist is done, it will look just as good if not better!!  Angel

But I need to find a stylist that can help me first

Unfortunately I am in Wisconsin and cannot help.  Is it possible to do a google search for "transgender friendly hair stylist in ……." and see if anything comes up?   LOL I need a wig to hide the balding spot on my head...sigh!!   Good luck on your search.
Heart 
Anne