Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello!
I hope this finds all you wonderful ladies doing well. 

Simply, I am a newbie crossdresser, which inevitably will start my MtoF transition. Admittedly, I am scared, nervous, petrified . . . I've cried hysterically, but laughed my heart out . . . I am indeed excited, happy and strong.  As it stands, I am looking to make my 'Opening Night' late this month, March 29 - 30.  Unfortunately, I am doing this myself, but have found some incredible support from two remarkable women as well as one particularly beautiful woman at Janet's. 

Whatever help, advice or if you might wish to meet during my special night, just reach out to me. I mean, I am not really sure to go or start. 

Love, 

Carrie
[email protected]
Hi Carrie,
First of all, welcome to the forum. You will find us all to be a very supportive group of ladies.
You mention that you will be transitioning....that can mean different things to different people. For some it’s going through HRT to acquire natural breasts...others take it further with sex change surgery. Whatever your life goals are, I wish you the best on your journey. For additional support, I direct you to two additional websites
www.crossdresserheaven.com
www.transgenderheaven.com
Registration is free at those sites. You will find me at both of those sites as AnnePreuss if you wish to friend me there.
Peace and happiness to you on your journey.
Heart 
Anne
Hey Carrie, wow, new and transitioning too. That is so awesome. I'm in a similar situation. I'm on day five of my HRT, and I'm starting to plan my Orchiectomy and breast augmentation before the end of the year. And that means being female full time starting the first of next year. Woohoo for all of us. Keep calm, and femme on.... Love ya, Michelle Heart Heart
(03-16-2019, 12:18 PM)Anne Wrote: Hi Carrie,
First of all, welcome to the forum.  You will find us all to be a very supportive group of ladies.
You mention that you will be transitioning....that can mean different things to different people.  For some it’s going through HRT to acquire natural breasts...others take it further with sex change surgery.  Whatever your life goals are, I wish you the best on your journey.  For additional support, I direct you to two additional websites
www.crossdresserheaven.com
www.transgenderheaven.com
Registration is free at those sites.  You will find me at both of those sites as AnnePreuss if you wish to friend me there.
Peace and happiness to you on your journey.

You are so sweet, Anne. Indeed, I am well aware that transitioning different things to so many other people.  I guess you can say I am definitely starting from the beginning, crossdressing if you, and take this at least through HRT, living full time.

I will find you at your other sites. THANK YOU, sweetie!!!!

(03-16-2019, 07:53 PM)MichelleL Wrote: Hey Carrie, wow, new and transitioning too. That is so awesome. I'm in a similar situation. I'm on day five of my HRT, and I'm starting to plan my Orchiectomy and breast augmentation before the end of the year. And that means being female full time starting the first of next year. Woohoo for all of us. Keep calm, and femme on.... Love ya, Michelle Heart Heart
So wonderful to hear from you Michelle! I am scared, nervous, petrified . . . happy and strong! I am ready for this journey!!!