Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Birthdays
I'm only going to be on this site for a week this visit. My wife gets back Saturday and I go back into hiding. But...
I thought it might be nice to send greetings to members celebrating birthdays. Sadly, unless I am wrong, everyone with a listed birthday today hasn't used the site in quite a while. Most just got on once and never returned.
I understand curiosity. I wonder what those one-time visitors think they will find. 

Of course, I guess that raises a question about what I expect to find by being here for one week. No long-term relationships certainly. 

I guess I get to visit and play with a fantasy I have to keep to myself most of the time. I do dream of a time I could dress all the time and where the frilly undies I am denied 95 percent of the time, 95 percent of my life. Of a place where everyone understands and thinks there is nothing unusual about me.

I do get that here. Or, I hope to get that here. Some have already reached out even though I am a stranger. And, god knows, folks in this group should not trust strangers. 

But, I do get a forum to talk, to express what I really think and to explore to even determine what I really think. This is confusing at best. Wanting to wear sensuous undies and living as a male. Make no mistake, I do so love women. I wrote a poem once about loving women so much I wanted to be one. And men? What do I think? Yes, I fanaticize about them too. Not all of them, just the good looking ones! But, what would it be like to be with one? Of course, I usually only think those thoughts when dressed. And then, the desire can be quite strong.

I guess this forum becomes a do-it-yourself therapy session. So, now I suppose you can all nod and ask, "And how do you feel about that?"
Hugs to all.
Tasha, the best therapy is the kind you can get from just talking with others. A good therapist is a good listener, and one who asks you questions. Because, ultimately, you have the answer, you just know, or come to grips with, the answer. And the ladies on this forum help, because we want to help. We don't do it for any monetary gain. Something you get from someone who cares, is far more important than something you get from someone you paid.

As for clothes..... What clothes were you wearing when you were born? Was it pants? Shorts? A dress maybe? Right; it was nothing. So we are free to dress as we please. It is society that puts the pressure on people to dress they way 'they' think is appropriate. Now I can understand some types of clothes; a rain coat when it is pouring outside, or a heavy warm coat in the winter. But seriously; were all the men in ancient Rome, or Greece, cross-dressers? No, they were not. Did they suffer from gender dysphoria? No, they did not. Why can men not have to cover their chest at the beach; but a woman does. Really; it is just a body part. Then cover your arms, legs, and fingers too. That would be crazy. And what about me, I was genetically born a male, but within the next year, with hormones and implants, I too will have the breasts of a woman. So do I have to wear a top, or not? Whose 'rules' do I have to abide by.

Rules without logic are just opinions! Love ya, Michelle Heart Heart
Tasha, I think it would be a shame if you go into hiding at the end of the week.  While I am closeted like you, I come here often to converse with friends I met here.
Heart 
Anne